Reviews for Subject to the Requirements of the Service
Nichalia chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Aww, very cute!
Kira Marauder Girl chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
this is an amazing story *-*

Doni chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Beautifully done.
mossimo1004 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I"m just reading the Progression Series and this is my favorite installment. I love both Jim and Spock in this series. Jim seems almost perfect as a boyfriend and a captain and Spock is a blessed man to find such a boyfriend and a boss. I love Jim's protectiveness of Spock. It always makes me happy to see Jim care for Spock so much. Thank you for the wonderful series. : )
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Yeck food poisoning sucks so bad. I wish humans functioned like Vulcans so it would suck less. :P
LadyAdarah chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Awww, that was really, really sweet! i wonder how they will deal with the gossip?
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I've really enjoyed this series. They are thoughtful and well written. The emotions really shine through and grip at my heartstrings. Nice job.
moviesaremagic chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
this is so ridiculously heartwarming and adorable, i'm squealing like a little girl. great work, i love this series!
NineKindsofCrazy chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Awww, what a cute installment. I think this is my new favorite story in the series. I don't want it to end. :)
pinbot chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I love this. Spock hurt and against is so much fun to read, and Kirk's POV is really well done.
Fullmetal Embers chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Totally the best so far! I love it when Jim's protective of Spock.
passionfornight chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Awe. The beginning of something beautiful. Love the way that it came about. Silly Jim always needs someone else to give him the okay to start a relationship with Spock.
elira halena chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
you rock my world with this update. thank you! and cool explanation of the vulcan digestive system. pseudo science is always awesome (even made up ones), i'm like a girl at a clearance sale, i buy it so hard XD

and just curious, but will any of the sequels be in spock POV?
Terminally Ambivalent chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Loved this! Very simple, elegant, and good characterization. Well done!

Two-finger salute,