Reviews for Gray Skies Are Gonna Clear Up
TLynnson chapter 40 . 3/20
Very entertaining story. I enjoyed it very much.
cela chapter 22 . 3/19
saying sookie and hunter are not normal is an insult. they are not human they are more. that's like saying someone who is half white and half Japanese is not "normal"!
tricelander chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I discovered your fan fic through Scarlett Jane's favorite stories page. Goodness, but you do write Alcide well. I'm Team Eric myself, but I would have to be dead to not enjoy his character and imagery in this chapter ... WOOF!
kinnik chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
The more I read, the more I love this story. Ok, I know I've left 3 responses today and that's probably overkill, but it's so good, I can't help myself. :) and, this probably won't be the last as I plan to read it until the end by tonight.
kinnik chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
I am loving this! I don't see any other stories about True Blood other than the crossover. Your writing is wonderful. I hope you decide to write another. Your portrayal of Eric is great. Take Care.
kinnik chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Just found this story thanks to ficlit78's favorite stories. Love the way it's starting. Alcide is sweet and I'm glad to see that you are an Eric fan...he's my fav so looking forward to getting there. :-) I'm already drawn in.
Wendie chapter 40 . 6/1/2014
Love love loved your story. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
Anelika Rose chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
So far, so good. I am a huge Eric/Sookie fan, so of course I'm a little wary of this seemingly budding relationship between Sookie and Alcide, however, as you are the author I am trusting you. I tend to read completed Fanfiction because I am impatient, but I will try to give feedback on every chapter. I am a HUGE True Blood fan. I love your writing so far and look forward to more of it.
shandiii chapter 40 . 3/13/2014
Loved this story
SunsetRush chapter 40 . 2/18/2014
Just fabulous! Thank you very much for sharing your story with us.
isipare chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
ahlala I wish there were more heart-warming fic with Sookie and Alcide. It's so obvious Alcide is the good guy here. Even if Eric is thrilling and depending on the story can become a good guy, Alcide still seems a little under appreciated.
but I love Eric/Sookie when Eric isn't a total sob :p
MissJT2012 chapter 40 . 6/11/2013
Sigh sucks its over so soon :( such a good story
katierim chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Love it she does act like an irresponsible spoiled child and causes danger to all far too often on her little Miss Independent streaks. I also loved how you handled Eric's feeding. Well done, I hate when people make him into some subserviant whipping boy. I am loving this story thank you for all the hard work you did on it
katierim chapter 9 . 5/6/2013