Reviews for Gray Skies Are Gonna Clear Up
Chipndalegal chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
I love that he has been imagining what that necklace would like like against her skin. That is very sexy and sweet. He was smart to mark her as his and I am glad that she took that fairly well. There is so much going on between them below the surface and I love it.
Baronessjai chapter 40 . 6/18/2011
this story was awesome, I wouldn't add

anything or take anything away...

just plain ole gooooodness..lolz

see ya next story :)
Chipndalegal chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
I am glad that Sookie figured out so quickly that Eric was taking some heat from the Queen in not making her go to see her in New Orleans. I love that he is willing to take on that burden for her, and that she is now willing to go in order to help him.
Chipndalegal chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
So sweet of Eric to arrange to have her house cleaned up and painted. Bill sure never did a darn thing for her like that. His letter to her made me swoon. I just love the way that he teases her. I think he enjoys getting her all worked up.
Chipndalegal chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I feel bad for poor Jessica, but honestly I think she is better off without Bill. He is a terrible maker. I just loved this first encounter between Eric and Sookie. Of course she is scared of him after all she has been through, but she can not deny the pull she feels to him. And she had to realize that she needs him to buffer her in the vampire world she has no chance of escaping.
Chipndalegal chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I started this story yesterday after I discovered it on someone else's favorite list. For some reason it wouldn;t let me leave reviews yesterday. I read about 15 chapters and feel so in love with your writing. So I felt like I had to go back and leave you reviews for each lovely chapter. This is a great first chapter, although I am not much of an Alcide fan. But as long as he stays in the friend slot I wll be happy.
jewelpearl chapter 40 . 6/16/2011
Great story! Congratulations on its completion.
LissaP chapter 40 . 6/14/2011
I am really enjoying this story! Keep it coming!
cdb33 chapter 40 . 6/13/2011
Hiya,

I enjoyed the story - I thought maybe the pacing could have been a bit slower in terms of their relationship growing. Or perhaps a bit more tension/internal dialogue and working through the past would have seemed closer to the spirit of the show and less 'easy.' But definitely an enjoyable yarn! Thanks so much for sharing.
Mikonator chapter 39 . 6/12/2011
my my my... wonder what Eric will think about this development... and if its a good thing or not would depend on how stable the queen is... we'll see ;)
ncmiss12 chapter 40 . 6/12/2011
Awesome chapters! I just reread the story from the begining again! I loved it! The wedding was sweet, the child king is 10 shades of crazy, Queen Sophie anne is a smug bitch! Rob is cool, Alcide is being an ass and I am glad that Sam refound himself! Jason is the Robin hood of Hotshot! I can't wait for more! Loved it! (LOL)
cdb33 chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
This story's awesome! Thanks so much - the banter's great and it's just like watching the show... but more E-S action. Yay! The sexual tension could be cut with a knife. I liked the emotional stuff from the dialogue in the car setting up Eric's state of mind ... and now "I would never stop..." SO hot! :)
cdb33 chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Awesome chapter - love Sookie's teasing while they wait for the queen!
eileenKelli chapter 40 . 6/10/2011
perfect ending _
svmfan1 chapter 40 . 6/10/2011
Thank you very much for sharing your story with us.
1,181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »