Reviews for Gray Skies Are Gonna Clear Up
Chipndalegal chapter 32 . 6/20/2011
I am so happy that Sookie not only held her own against Debbie, but she kicked her booty and then her mind. It is nice for Sookie to have some powers to protect herself as she is an ever constant danger magnet.
Chipndalegal chapter 31 . 6/20/2011
I liked the way they sealed their business deal with another blood exchange. Eric has been itching for her to take more of her blood for awhile. I am glad that she didn't fight him too hard on moving in with him. He wants her close, she wants to be close to him, and if she is working in Shreveport now it only makes sense.
Chipndalegal chapter 30 . 6/20/2011
This ability of Sookie's to read vampires is going to be awesome as long as she can keep her act together when she sees something startling. I like that she is on her toes as far as Seraphine is concerned. That seems like a very reasonable reponse.
Chipndalegal chapter 29 . 6/20/2011
I hope that Claudine's intentions are good where Sookie is concerned. I am glad Sookie was no nonesense with her about Eric. I am also relieved that Sookie didn't catch Eric in the middle of something upsetting. I am anxious to hear what this exotic woman is looking for from Eric.
Chipndalegal chapter 28 . 6/20/2011
I am so happy that Sookie is trusting Eric enough to be more open and honest with him. He loves her and I think she is really starting to realize that. Great big beautiful step forward. I hope she follows her heart and moves to Shreveport.
Chipndalegal chapter 27 . 6/20/2011
That was really cool how you had Hunter and Sookie playing mind games with Rob. I like that Hunter was able to help Sookie so something with her power. I am so happy to have a better understanding of Rob and what he and his sister are. This story is such a treat to read, a compelling plot and great characterization.
Chipndalegal chapter 26 . 6/20/2011
I am so proud of Sookie for handling both Bill and sam the way she did. I like that you are letting her grow up some and actually make some intelligent decisions. Go Sookie!
Chipndalegal chapter 25 . 6/20/2011
Loved Sookie giving Bill a talking to. I hope he actually heard what she said. I am scared to see who is crying out in pain now.
Chipndalegal chapter 24 . 6/20/2011
I suppose that Hadley was being a good mom to distance herself from Hunter, but saving Bill seems like it could blow up in Sookie's face. I don't think he is going to accept that she really loves Eric. I am so glad that she finally admitted to Eric that she loves him.
Chipndalegal chapter 23 . 6/20/2011
I really like Rob a lot. He is being so kind to both Sookie and Hunter. I hope he can help Hunter with his control. I knew Sophie couldn't play fair for very long. I know Sookie is in an awful spot, but I hope she chooses Hadley.
Chipndalegal chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
Hard not to feel sorry for Hadley. I believe Sophie Ann looks at her more like a treasured possession than a person. Hadley does not have the same thing that Sookie has with Eric, and she knows it.
Chipndalegal chapter 21 . 6/20/2011
That was a lot of fun to read. He knew she would be naughty and he let her know that it wasn't an option in the future if her safety was in question. Seems like they both enjoyed her punishment quite a lot.
Chipndalegal chapter 20 . 6/20/2011
I feel a little sorry for Alcide, but he needs to find a new girl of his own. I am a little mad at Sookie that she actually thought about how much trouble Alcide would get into with Eric if he lost her, and then she still took off. That is irresponsible.
Chipndalegal chapter 19 . 6/20/2011
The way he treats and loves Sookie is just beautiful. I am concerned about her leaving the room and heading out on her own, especially since someone in the lobby knows her. I hope it is a guard Eric has in place and not someone that means her harm. She is just so pig headed.
Chipndalegal chapter 18 . 6/20/2011
I think Sookie reacted very appropriately to seeing Eric feeding on that man, but I think he also reacted to her very well. He explained things to her in a way that made sense, and I think it spoke volumes that he had already switched to feeding on men only. Shows he is really thinking about her feelings.
1,210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »