Reviews for Gray Skies Are Gonna Clear Up
murgatroid-98 chapter 40 . 6/9/2011
That was nice. I love that she and Sam made up. Rob is a very interesting character. Sophie Anne got her butt handed to her, so to speak. Yes, there are definitely more stories to tell. Thank you for a great one.
VAlady chapter 40 . 6/9/2011
Very nice and neat. Loved Sookie taking on Sophie Anne and putting her in her place. And it was nice that Sam came through and put their friendship back to rights. And I think the "gift" that Sookie is thinking of, but isn't ready to talk about yet is pretty obvious, spending eternity with him instead of one lifetime. I've enjoyed reading this and look forward to more stories from you.
jessicadbury chapter 40 . 6/9/2011
I enjoyed this very much, I hope you do a follow up of some kind :))
SuperK4141 chapter 40 . 6/9/2011
Hmm...imstill not sure if I should trust Seraphine or not!
ilovemysteries chapter 40 . 6/9/2011
very enjoyable, loved how you ended it. left room for a sequel or it as it is . ;]

ty for sharing
Millarca666 chapter 40 . 6/8/2011
Very nice closing chapter. Seraphine's gift will be appreciated by them in future. Sookie in particular won't want to have to stay with the Queen. I am guessing that she is thinking of eventually giving herself to Eric for eternity, and I'm sure that would overwhelm him with happiness.

I have enjoyed this story very much. It was nice to meet Rob. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
livesimple chapter 40 . 6/8/2011
Wipes eyes.. It's over? Just kidding.. Loved it! Too bad Rob has to leave.. Though I see why. Any plans for a sequel? Side stories? Honeymoon?
desireecarbenell chapter 40 . 6/8/2011
Great story. But it can't be over. there must be a sequel roaming around there in your brain.
CorCat25 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Love this story so far! Glad you love Alcide as much as I do, even if all of our hearts belong to Eric. Looking forward to reading more!
BritanyJean chapter 40 . 6/8/2011
An amazing ending to an amazing story. Well done :)

BritanyJean
LavenderLady3 chapter 40 . 6/8/2011
Really, really nice ending to an amazing story.
Thorsminion chapter 40 . 6/8/2011
It was wonderful! Thank you so much!

I hope you do a sequel (thorsminion crosses fingers)
gracie2thumbs chapter 40 . 6/8/2011
Enjoyed the story. I was a little sad that Rob left, I really liked him. Thanks for the amazing story.
KB22 chapter 40 . 6/8/2011
i love this story thank you!
janiaco chapter 40 . 6/8/2011
Thank you very much for such a wonderful story.

Absolutley loved it.