Reviews for Satisfied Love
sol badguy chapter 14 . 4/23
please write more ...please
TwilightxTanzie chapter 14 . 4/12
Ah fantastic update! I hadn't actually realised this had been updated but it had and it was awesome, Bra is here at last, I wonder how Vegeta's gonna act when he spends more time with her. I must say, this whole series has been one of my favourite DBZ Bulma/Vegeta fanfics and I'm enjoying reading this one especially. I look forward to the next update, whenever you are able :)
VegetasPrincess174 chapter 14 . 1/31
I went to click the chapter only to find out this was the
VegetasPrincess174 chapter 12 . 1/31
Love this saga
Finish!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
Please update. I've been waiting for months.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
PLEASE FINISH THIS AWESOME TRILOGY SOON! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL AND ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE! NOT TO MENTION TRUE TO THE CHARACTERS AND HILARIOUS!
Lin Lu Lo chapter 14 . 7/19/2014
Yeah! Bra is born! But the most beatiful thing of this is another Vegetas way to show his love. Those wordless actions that are too cute. Congratulations for your history (also Moonlight)!
elvakiler chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
WTF BRA WAS FIVE YEARS OLD IN THE LAST EPISODE AND YOU SAID THIS WILL GO TO THE LAST EPISODE
reply on discosuin on my youtube channel Bosniantoptens
Deidre23 chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
I have absolutely loved reading all three stories of this trilogy... The best I have ever read... I truly hope u go into gt that would be awesome... Keep up the great work on our favorite person vegeta and his family
SimplySinful21 chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
I cannot wait to see your father-daughter moment! I hope you make Bra train because they never expounded upon it in GT, and I thought that to be unfair considering Bra would be a triple threat if she was as strong as her father and brother!
Felicija chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
I totally love it!
NinjaWhisper chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
I like the idea of Vegeta not being able to train Bra because she looks like Bulma. Great idea!
elianni chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
Awww that was a cute i really liked this chapter thank u l've been waiting till next time