Reviews for Satisfied Love
MakeItHale chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
I realize it'll be almost two years since you last update, but... IM SO EXCITED FOR BRA TO HAVE HER DADDY WRAPPED AROUND HER LITTLE FINGER! EEEEEEEEP! Vegeta and Bulma's relationship has progressed so beautifully OMG I love these stories to pieces. Please don't make Bra too weak. I'm sure the ki device will affect her, but I still want her to be tough despite the fact she's not as into that stuff. Yay father daughter moments! Okay, I'm done rambling now lol great job :D hopefully you continue
Tjay M chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
This was one of the most realistic and believable V/B fanfics I've ever read. I do wish you had a Beta tho it didn't take away from the overall story, however good editing could have added so much. This is the first time in years I've logged in to review a fanfic and, after 3 sagas I must say I really enjoyed the read and do hope there is more to come.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
Maddie, don't stop now. I'm SUPER eager. My hype levels are OVER 9000!
xFlipJamsx chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
please keep updating this story i know its been a while. i want to read more XD
Guest chapter 14 . 8/25/2015
Thanks for the trilogy! It's everything's wanted
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
I fucking knew it. When trunks first said she looked pale I'm like yup she is pregnant and then when she was out for a couple of days I'm like wait no she's not pregnant she just has the flu or something then when her dad started acting weird I'm like yup she is pregnant! KNEW IT! I love how you tried not to make it so obvious and then pop the answer at the end. You are truly a gifted author but I can always predict when something is happening. Great chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Woaaaah I cried. And it's only the first chapter! I love this!
Fan chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
Please update. I don't usually beg, but PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEAAASSSSEEEE.
Felicija chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Please write morrreeeeeeeee!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/25/2015
MADDIE! You're killing me. Please update this story. I want to see this amazing story concluded! PLEASE!
sol badguy chapter 14 . 4/23/2015
please write more ...please
TwilightxTanzie chapter 14 . 4/12/2015
Ah fantastic update! I hadn't actually realised this had been updated but it had and it was awesome, Bra is here at last, I wonder how Vegeta's gonna act when he spends more time with her. I must say, this whole series has been one of my favourite DBZ Bulma/Vegeta fanfics and I'm enjoying reading this one especially. I look forward to the next update, whenever you are able :)
VegetasPrincess174 chapter 14 . 1/31/2015
I went to click the chapter only to find out this was the
VegetasPrincess174 chapter 12 . 1/31/2015