Reviews for Satisfied Love
heyhaley17 chapter 1 . 10/29
I enjoy reading something beyond the usual AU and 3 year gap stories. This is an interesting take on filling in the blanks of periods after those initial 3 years when the relationship is established. You appreciate that you don't go OOC with the characters but still maintain a believable relationship.
Elvedin825 chapter 15 . 10/10
great trylogy but is the moonlight stoory pat of this or seperate intirely
Jonnie Joke chapter 7 . 8/6
Seeing Trunks trying to keep his dad around by not doing all the things he likes to do is the saddest thing ever! Poor Trunks but I like how you are taking things to where they are! Thanks for writing such an amazing piece!
Absolutely amazing from start to finish! I thank you so much for such a great read! Hopefully with DBS out now we will be seeing some more & new stories?
NinjaWhisper chapter 1 . 7/28
I really liked how you interpreted the Majin transformation and how Vegeta was surprised that it was unfulfilling. It seems to make so much sense that he wanted to go back to his old life, but it wasn't until he got the chance that he realized that how much he'd changed.
Valana chapter 15 . 7/26
Gratz on finishing this fic. It was awesome ride:)
jwill21 chapter 15 . 7/25
Great work as usual.
Kitty in the Box chapter 15 . 7/23
OMG you genius brilliant beautiful thing. I love you for writing this. I've read the previous story to this one and you certainly amazed me with this one.
nancy103 chapter 15 . 7/21
Great ending to a wonderful story! Congrats on finishing it. And this chapter was so adorable!
Prl16 chapter 15 . 7/21
Aw, great end! Vegeta was so cute with Bra, he was so clueless hahaha.
LVR4Trunks-n-Vegeta chapter 15 . 7/21
Awe I love The way he got Bra to be happy. It's funny how at first he wasn't gonna train Bra until he found out that Gohan had a girl also lol.
Felicija chapter 15 . 7/21
How I read this chapter:
1) Read an e-mail;
2) Ran around the house while screaming with my phone in my hand for 10 minutes;
3) Read chapter with the silliest smile on my face;
4) Finished chapter and ran around the house some more.

This trilogy is the best one I've ever read about VxB three years period/after Cell/after Buu. It's a masterpiece. And thank you very much for writing it 'till the end.
Sade chapter 15 . 7/21
THANK GOD! That I am not the ONLY one who agrees that BRA is OLDER than Pan for God sakes! Anyway, loved the story and the entire trilogy!
Cisco chapter 1 . 5/28
This one was more or less in my opinion. I think also you should do a new addition sort of thing since Dragon Ball Super came out, and this intervenes with the events that are happening in this area. I really wish that you continued to see what and how Vegeta would react towards Bulla. I think by now, Vegeta would be more open, yet you still did a very good job. I would really like to see this continued, or just another continuation with DBS. Great job Maddie!
PLEASE CONTINUE! We're on pins and needles for the next exciting chapter and fulfilling conclusion of this wonderful trilogy.