Reviews for Satisfied Love
Patgilmore chapter 15 . 10/16
loved it... great story, really enjoyed it, just want to tell you that I spend the whole weekend, reading your story. it was a relaxing weekend for me and I enjoyed it.
ladyodium chapter 15 . 3/15
GIRL.

I absolutely loved this trilogy! It's absolutely gosh darn hard to find any decent Rated-M Bulgeta fics that are well written, not OOC, and FINISHED. I would say this trilogy was my favorite ever and I've been a hard core shipper since I was a kid growing up and watching DBZ on Toonami! So I've been exploring the fanfic scene for MANY years and mostly disappointed. I write, but haven't had the gonads to write a Bulgeta fic myself. Thank you for this!

Anyway, there's hardly any criticism from me besides three things out of all three stories:
1) Obviously there were spelling and grammar mistakes but we've all been there so no big deal.
2) I kind of felt as if you kept repeating the same phrases with several set up scenes or thoughts with the characters. Not like "Damn you woman!" More like, descriptions.
3) In the beginning of this last story, I really wish I could've seen you spread the issue about Vegeta going MV. I know and totally understand (from a readers point of view at least) about how Bulma loves Vegeta and never would leave him etc, etc; throughout the story she would usually quickly forgive things he did because of her feelings, I wanted to have that issue just be a bother to her and something they worked out in their Bulgeta way, instead of it being quickly wiped up due to the fact he DID sacrifice himself for them. It's hard to really explain, but I hope you get what I meant.

None of that was meant to be negative! Please don't take it in any wrong way at all! o.o I rate your trilogy 9/10! I hope to see more stories from you with this couple! You're on my alerts!
CelineEverdeen98 chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
Oh my God this epilogue was perfect although i would've loved some brother-sister interraction between Trunks and Bra but it's okay. I've been looking for a great Vegebul trilogy for a while and yours was very well written. What i appreciated the most was that the characters were rarely OOC, especially Vegeta. Thanks to you i slept very very late every night but it was oh so worth it. You're an amazing writer, i hope you don't stop writting stories. Once more THANK YOU MADDIE
CelineEverdeen98 chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
OH MY GOD ONE CHAPTER LEFT IM SCREWED
CelineEverdeen98 chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
I laughed way too hard at the name Boxer lmao
CelineEverdeen98 chapter 9 . 12/13/2016
Perfect perfect perfect it's too beautiful for my eyes
CelineEverdeen98 chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
Tsundere Vegeta is my life ajdjakzkz Bulma is so strong and Trunks omg so beautiful i cry
CelineEverdeen98 chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
You wanna make me cry right? you WANT TO
CelineEverdeen98 chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
Oh my God! From the first chapter i knew that this fic would make me emo af akbdkakdka i cant even 333
heyhaley17 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I enjoy reading something beyond the usual AU and 3 year gap stories. This is an interesting take on filling in the blanks of periods after those initial 3 years when the relationship is established. You appreciate that you don't go OOC with the characters but still maintain a believable relationship.
Elvedin825 chapter 15 . 10/10/2016
great trylogy but is the moonlight stoory pat of this or seperate intirely
Jonnie Joke chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
Seeing Trunks trying to keep his dad around by not doing all the things he likes to do is the saddest thing ever! Poor Trunks but I like how you are taking things to where they are! Thanks for writing such an amazing piece!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/1/2016
Absolutely amazing from start to finish! I thank you so much for such a great read! Hopefully with DBS out now we will be seeing some more & new stories?
NinjaWhisper chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
I really liked how you interpreted the Majin transformation and how Vegeta was surprised that it was unfulfilling. It seems to make so much sense that he wanted to go back to his old life, but it wasn't until he got the chance that he realized that how much he'd changed.
Valana chapter 15 . 7/26/2016
Gratz on finishing this fic. It was awesome ride:)