Reviews for Satisfied Love
CelineEverdeen98 chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
Oh my God this epilogue was perfect although i would've loved some brother-sister interraction between Trunks and Bra but it's okay. I've been looking for a great Vegebul trilogy for a while and yours was very well written. What i appreciated the most was that the characters were rarely OOC, especially Vegeta. Thanks to you i slept very very late every night but it was oh so worth it. You're an amazing writer, i hope you don't stop writting stories. Once more THANK YOU MADDIE
CelineEverdeen98 chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
OH MY GOD ONE CHAPTER LEFT IM SCREWED
CelineEverdeen98 chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
I laughed way too hard at the name Boxer lmao
CelineEverdeen98 chapter 9 . 12/13/2016
Perfect perfect perfect it's too beautiful for my eyes
CelineEverdeen98 chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
Tsundere Vegeta is my life ajdjakzkz Bulma is so strong and Trunks omg so beautiful i cry
CelineEverdeen98 chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
You wanna make me cry right? you WANT TO
CelineEverdeen98 chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
Oh my God! From the first chapter i knew that this fic would make me emo af akbdkakdka i cant even 333
heyhaley17 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I enjoy reading something beyond the usual AU and 3 year gap stories. This is an interesting take on filling in the blanks of periods after those initial 3 years when the relationship is established. You appreciate that you don't go OOC with the characters but still maintain a believable relationship.
Elvedin825 chapter 15 . 10/10/2016
great trylogy but is the moonlight stoory pat of this or seperate intirely
Jonnie Joke chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
Seeing Trunks trying to keep his dad around by not doing all the things he likes to do is the saddest thing ever! Poor Trunks but I like how you are taking things to where they are! Thanks for writing such an amazing piece!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/1/2016
Absolutely amazing from start to finish! I thank you so much for such a great read! Hopefully with DBS out now we will be seeing some more & new stories?
NinjaWhisper chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
I really liked how you interpreted the Majin transformation and how Vegeta was surprised that it was unfulfilling. It seems to make so much sense that he wanted to go back to his old life, but it wasn't until he got the chance that he realized that how much he'd changed.
Valana chapter 15 . 7/26/2016
Gratz on finishing this fic. It was awesome ride:)
jwill21 chapter 15 . 7/25/2016
Great work as usual.
Kitty in the Box chapter 15 . 7/23/2016
OMG you genius brilliant beautiful thing. I love you for writing this. I've read the previous story to this one and you certainly amazed me with this one.