Reviews for Harveste Addams and the Goblet of Fire
Another great
acetwolf94 chapter 5 . 6/30
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Alytiger chapter 5 . 1/18
Gods I love this
Alytiger chapter 4 . 1/18
This was great. Fred and George at the Yule Ball with Wednesday was amazing.
Alytiger chapter 2 . 1/18
Fav. Three Adams. The school with explode.
Alytiger chapter 1 . 1/18
Sweet Jesus
SciFiLvr13 chapter 5 . 1/12
Hermione Draco and Blaise had exams...Oxford comma needed there. On a more dour note, this story is absolutely loathsome.
Accursed Editor chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
What a lovely bloodbath.
Correction offered without malice.
"Voldermort" Voldemort.
Corwyn chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
Much like people do of the Addamses, I am shocked to discover that I am loving this. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
I love your fic, but i nearly laughed my head of when i read 'der holle rache kocht in meinem herzen'. I come from austria. You cannot say der holle rache in german, in german we write hell like this: Hölle, if you are unable to do write this letter, you can write Hoelle. And the grammatic was wrong, you can either say 'die rache der Hölle kocht in meinem Herzen' oder 'Höllenrache kocht in meinem Herz' but the first sounds better. ;)
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
I ship Harry/Draco/Blaise so hard in all of these fics,
bagofpopcorn chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
Cousin What is just so incredibly adorable.
KazaHaru45 chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
How does cousin what and Krum have sex?

I burst out laughing like an idiot when I read harveste's theory/explanation. ..

I mean if that was the case ... then Viktor Krum is more then likely going to suffer a severe case of BLUE BALLS.

or maybe not? Cousin what can still use its mounds of hair to give a bj...
philodices chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
you need some sleep
BankruptSamurai chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
After this chapter, despite throwing my vote in for Luna (who doesn't love Luna? Seriously, let me know so I can wish them general misfortune), I'd say anything less than Harry/Draco/Hermione/Blaise would be a crime.