Reviews for Harveste Addams and the Goblet of Fire
Wolvie26 chapter 5 . 5/10
Love it!
phantomgirl21 chapter 5 . 3/28
oh it was glorious! I love it! amazing work!
moreativan chapter 2 . 10/19/2021
"They start laughing. Till they die.".
I'm still laughing!
AerynS chapter 5 . 9/30/2021
Love this story. Will you continue?
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 5 . 9/23/2021
I still don't get what's Harveste's endgame, but we'll see. It's a great story. Loved it. Thanks for writing!
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 9/6/2021
Harveste made note that killing the dragon was a very bad idea when he was inspecting her, but then in the end he killed her, why?
C. Fox chapter 2 . 6/30/2021
Oh wow, It exploded! Nice!
Catchfire chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
I'm rereading this once more. it's really a shame this series wasn't finished. Although it does get harder once at half blood prince.

But anyway I wanted to ask if you knew there was 'probably' going to be a new series featuring a more grown up Wednesday? I believe Tim Burton is supposed to be a part of it.

Personally I really think they should tap you as a writer for it.
You've written the most imaginative, sadistic, uniquely magic filled Addams family I've seen.

Which is why I keep rereading your fics every so often.
I'd love to see you take it back up even, maybe especially, if you threw out everything that happened in halfblood princewrote your own ending to it.
imperiomademedoit chapter 5 . 4/23/2021
Rawr! Love it!
envirosue chapter 5 . 3/2/2021
This went full dark and I was kinda horrified how much I liked it. Thank you.
Cyberbook chapter 5 . 2/20/2021
I know this story was written a decade ago but I still can't stop rereading it. Really wish it had gotten to the books' end.

Also, I'll ship Wendnesday and her harem as a single unity 'till the end of day
Addams fan chapter 5 . 12/22/2020
Keep going please this amazing
James Marx chapter 5 . 11/28/2020
Great story. Better than the first 3. Still a great and awesome series though. Down with the 4th onto the 5th.
SMS chapter 5 . 11/23/2020
hahahahahahaha!
Leraiv Snape chapter 5 . 9/19/2020
I'm not even especially familiar with the Addams family, and I loved all of these. Completely distracted me while I'm supposed to be putting together a uni assessment. Most excellent, quite crack-tastic in so many ways. I like the way you've put together Hermione, Draco and Blaise. I have definitely never seen this kind of relationship between the three of them before. Thank you for writing!