Reviews for Harveste Addams and the Goblet of Fire
Rubberduck697 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
So excited for the Triwizard Tournament! Too bad Pugsley didn't go to Durmstang... then maybe Harveste, Wednesday, and Pugsley could have been together at Hogwarts! It would have been like a nightmare come true! :) Thanks for writing... and yes, I would have been on the Harry/Hermione train if I got to choose the pairing, but I'm kinda happy with none. Oh and I'm also looking forward to the Weasley twins!
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
damn! you're such a great writer! pls write more addams/hp! slash pls! hehe you're so awesome!
Morrolan chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Love this!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Yup, I am loving this version of Harry~! o/
Black Supernova chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Oooohhh...you gonna do book 5? Do it!
WikiWikon cannot log on chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I'm half way through this chapter, and obviously only half way through, I think, the entire tale, but a genuinely genius idea hit me. I hate, in any form, het, honestly, but good god I would love a Hermione Harveste Draco Blaise sandwich.

In that order.

yum

Anyhow, this is merely a pondering; you've probably fixed all pairing problems, yet, I can dream.

*drool*

ah yes, an actual response to the story:

As I said, I'm half way through this chapter, but it is easy to tell the tastefulness this story exudes. I am really quite in love with your story and your characters. There is quite a bit of intelligence and thoughtfulness, even if a chapter was written in a day, on your part that astounds me.

I'm very happy you have been able to keep this alive. Personally, I lose interest just passed the first chapter of everything I write.

I am more than pleased with your story, stranger, as far as I have read anyway. You might surprise me with an utterly bullshit ending or something. But I'm highly doubtful of that.

amabo te, manebisne?

WikiWikon.
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
awesome i love this fic
Gracfully chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
awesome
ChocoToT chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
roflmao that was ingenious my dear watson. Tell me more.
Ithileon chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Wednesday grabbed the nearest Skrewt and hugged it. Blaise rolled his eyes. Of course she would.

"Harry, I want one!"

Draco thought Hagrid would die with happiness.

I love it!
Separ chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Brilliant story.

I especially love the resurrection scene.
Ithileon chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
I have been gleefully corrupted. AND I LIKE IT!
Katalara chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
LOLOL I'm not typically one to review, but I had to say I am still loving this series!

..-

Kat
Penny is wise chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Awesome story once again.
half-blind chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
Wish to see a creepier Harveste.

p.s. omg:" He told Dumbledore that it wasn't safe for Professor Snape to go back into the Dark Fold" see it?
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »