Reviews for Harveste Addams and the Goblet of Fire
SamHAS chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Go Viktor...

If he's lucky, he'll have a sex life like Gomez and Morticia...
SamHAS chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
On one hand, I don't want to finish reading, but on the other, I HAVE to know what's happening next!

Great chap!
Sage chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
please please please write more!
akitty chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
MUAHAHAHA! Personally, what I like best about this story is how Harveste is bloodthirsty and ruthless but at the same time he treasures his friends. X3
WizardsGirl chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
(Applauds delightedly) The most amusing yet! Going on to read the next

Hugs & Kittens,

Wizard
mandrakefunnyjuice chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Viktor/What might be the best pairing ever. Of all time. A.
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I love this series ever so much! *does a happy dance* I cannot wait to see what happens next! There are so many beautiful surprises around every corner!

Much Loves,

Frosty
Doom Princess chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
I think cousin what and victor pair is now officially my second favorite pairing of all times. Second only to malificent (sleeping beauty) and jareth (labrynth). Thank you for the awesome crossover. I'm enjoying it thoroughly.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
I don't want hermoine to win, simply because het makes me gag and she bores me (personal opinion, not because of your writing).

I don't really think draco would match personalities with harvest, as he is too spontaneous and would get along TOO well with harry for me to enjoy it.

I gotta say, from the beginning I've kinda been routing for blaise, because of his mom and because he seemed to resist harvest's ways while still being friends with him, the longest. he has a core of... something bendable and chameleon like... inside him..
Obscene Cupcake chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Honestly, I've been eagerly awaiting Luna. I do not expect to be disappointed. Hopefully i haven't got my hopes too high.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Cedric is adorable ;; cause he's so fluffy, but he's insane, too. like cousin it, sept I keep imagining cousin it as a pretty preppy girl. who can strangle people with her hair-body.

and is probably into rope bondage.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
A FOURSOME! Harry, hermoine, Draco... and *sigh* blaise...
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Remus doesn't seem very happy. You kinda haven't given his character any personality, except for a stereotype of the silent worried marye sue type.

OMG is DRACO his love interest? *squeals*

ADORE this story. MWA! loves joo er... *looks for author name* ki-are-uh-chan
Asumi-Blood-Wings chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Your comment at the end of chapter five had me in stitches XD

I would love to see a couple of wizards fight it out only with slapping each other like little girls!
Rubberduck697 chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Wow! 38 hours! Impressive, and very kind of you! Thanks again!
626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »