Reviews for Harveste Addams and the Goblet of Fire
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Three words:

Fullmetal. Alchemist. Reference.

SQUEE!

Seriously, I LOVE this series... which is odd, since I normally don't like sadism and, well, Addams family-type stuff (or so I say, since my favorite character ever is Grell Sutcliff). This has to be something like my third time through, and it just keeps getting better.

Harveste is nearly as addictive as Blood Magic!
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Well looks like krum has hair fetish
Byakugan789 chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Incubus is male, Succubus is female.
Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
did no one ever mention to the adams that blood was originally used as a healing magic? Earliest mentions of it are related to hermit healing ladies. The next association was with summoning, generally related to ghosts and necromancy, using blood of a ancestor or descendent to call forth a spirit to say good byes or torture and torment a person. After the catholic church got ahold of the stories involving blood magic it expanded o diseases and demon summons noting that specific types of blood were good for specific types of castings rather than any blood fits all and was the start of the virgin sacrifice theme in supernatural horror as the supposed innocence of a female virgin would be attractive to powerful demons.

another point of interest, I read a HP story once where House elves were revealed to have been demonic fire imps summoned by Morgan LeFey to harrass Merlin and Camelot before Merlin bound them to flesh as slaves to the blood of magic. House elf breeders would summon three elves from different family groups and put them in a pool of blood. The elves would then commit suicide and he pool and their bodies would catch on fire after which anywhere between five and seventeen house elves would hop out, ready to serve. His reason for house elves fearing not having a master to serve was because they were bound to only use their magic at a masters behest and if they didn't have an outlet for their power it would build up and drive them crazy before causing them to explode in the space of about a month of two.
Noabi chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Verry verry intertaining and interesting :)
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Harveste vs. Umbridge, and Luna added to the Addams madness?

Mmn, happy shiver.
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Regardless of whether What is male or female, that would be a interesting relationship dynamic.
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
brilliant! Loving your stories!
DreamingDragon37 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
this was really well done :)
DreamingDragon37 chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. the entire chapter. and
"Draco thought Hagrid would die with happiness."
And everything. there wasn't anythhign i DIDN'T like about this chapter
Kage 5243 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
s
Kyrianae Narii chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
CousinWhat and Victor Krum is pure GOLD!
Licorice Tears chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Is it wrong that my initial response to : "There was a death toll! People died!" was - Hmm. How many?

I think Harveste Addams is contagious.

You are Too brilliant.
LunarCatNinja chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! This was epic!
TheQueenOfScouts chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
This is seriously made out of awesomeness.
681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »