Reviews for Harveste Addams and the Goblet of Fire
Arathelia chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Gods, I am just loving this story! Dark!Harry is frickin' awesome when written like this, and I really like his relationship with his friends. As to a pairing? I'm not really sure he needs one, I mean, couldn't the four of them just have a unique and open relationship amongst themselves?

Also, there is just some part of me that wants soo badly to see Harveste meet Loki from Avengers. I know in that continuity that he is a god in a sense, but isn't really, while in here you are using the actual god, but damn, I still want to see it! Or even Supernatural's Loki. I think both would be utterly intrigued by their loyal follower.
PristinelyUngifted chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
YES CONTINUING TO LOVE IT
Jimbocous chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
I'm confused. Is Cousin What different from Cousin It?
Protagonist Of Life chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
This...it is a beautiful thing.
bkerrmom1 chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
This was a riot to read... My family probably wonder why I was cackling so loudly. Well on to the next one ta ta!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Whaaaaaa? What and Krum...did not see that coming!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I love the smell of murder in the air...
chocovic-chu chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Oh! Fascinating! The brilliant Darkness in Harry, endearing.
Is there any following instalments? Hopes so. :)
Thanks for sharing, as always!
chocovic-chu chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Should this reader worry? Really? Oh, dang, but having vote for Cedric but then finding that he had a thing for Wednesday instead yet he asked Hermione to the Ball wounded the heart, you know.
. . . Well, if it really went like that, for this Cedric, this reader gets back to "no pairing for Harry" because, really, Blaise & Draco were his (best)friends and should have stayed like that. *sigh*
chocovic-chu chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
. . . Hair could blush, hair could blush . . . *mindburns*
A-anyway! This chapter was hilarious!
Heh, jealous Blaise? Why, but this reader votes for Cedric, so . . .
Three Addams, so doomed the Hogwarts. XB
jon reeve chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Er... the bite me was nicely done.
jon reeve chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
...then he swished his wand in a new way. "Erecto." He said gleefully.
Draco blinked. Then he looked down.
"Blaise!"

Yes! I'm back.
jon reeve chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Wednesday grabbed the nearest Skrewt and hugged it. Blaise rolled his eyes. Of course she would.
"Harry, I want one!"
Draco thought Hagrid would die with happiness.

So cute.

Harry simply smiled and kissed them both on the cheek before walking away.
After a moment, Draco sighed. "He's a right bastard, isn't he?"
"Bloody fucking tease is what he is."

Blaise wants the moon lol.
jon reeve chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Huh? What? Hello? Oh, sorry about that, I forgot to write my favorite lines for this and the last chapter. I know you probably don't care but it pains me a little. Oh well. Hey! Where'd my sledge go? Puubeert! You get back here! Ta ta for now.
Mistress Steff chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
Blissful chaos! I love this series!
597 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »