Reviews for Harveste Addams and the Goblet of Fire
BankruptSamurai chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
After this chapter, despite throwing my vote in for Luna (who doesn't love Luna? Seriously, let me know so I can wish them general misfortune), I'd say anything less than Harry/Draco/Hermione/Blaise would be a crime.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
This is my favorite fanfic. Ever. Where's more? I've read up to 5 ... When will the next chapter be out?
Mickey chapter 5 . 5/7/2016
Loved this one too
hypnoticageregression chapter 5 . 4/25/2016
The best!
CMVreud chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
Harhar, this chapter ended with a "Bang".
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
Blaise/Harvestite or Draco/ Harvestite please! If you are still looking for a pairing, anyways! 3
bleeb90 chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
Wonderful!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2016
This is one of my absolute favorite series. I do hope that one day you find the time to finish it.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/7/2016
Can you please do some more? I would just loovee to see how Umbitch be after she has to teach Harvest.
bagofpopcorn chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
Can I marry you? I absolutely love the whole damn thing.

And Im very curious about What and Krum
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
The twins and Cedric like Wednesday. My gawd I'm curious as to who she'd like.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
I know how you feel about Fred Weasley in the last book. My thoughts were: What the shit?!
When I read it. How is voldy getting stronger without Peter? And did Lucius forget that HE was the one who insisted that Draco get close to and befriend Harveste no matter what?
randomplotbunny chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
I love this so much!
Azeroth the Second chapter 5 . 12/7/2015
A Succubus is female an Incubus is male.
Azeroth the Second chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Tom Riddle was born on the 31 of December 1926 Lucius Malfoy was born in 1954 that's 28 years difference. Tom riddle had finished Hogwarts a decade before Lucius Malfoy was Born. That didn't seem right to me so I looked it up. Good story not many mistakes thanks for writing.
634 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »