Reviews for Harveste Addams and the Goblet of Fire
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 1/5
Awwww they deserved death...Snape is getting dumber.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 1/5
That last line...And oh god the TWINS. What was the scores?:D
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 1/5
THREE Addams.*Cackles.* In one place. That isn't their home. I see glorious things in the upcoming chapters.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/5
A most wonderful slaughter! Go Harveste!
Evani chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Loving it as always, though I worry slightly for your health, be that mental or physical, thank you for writing this
guardianofdragonlore chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
I am wheezy from laughter.
Arathelia chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Gods, I am just loving this story! Dark!Harry is frickin' awesome when written like this, and I really like his relationship with his friends. As to a pairing? I'm not really sure he needs one, I mean, couldn't the four of them just have a unique and open relationship amongst themselves?

Also, there is just some part of me that wants soo badly to see Harveste meet Loki from Avengers. I know in that continuity that he is a god in a sense, but isn't really, while in here you are using the actual god, but damn, I still want to see it! Or even Supernatural's Loki. I think both would be utterly intrigued by their loyal follower.
PristinelyUngifted chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
Jimbocous chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
I'm confused. Is Cousin What different from Cousin It?
Protagonist Of Life chapter 1 . 9/5/2014 is a beautiful thing.
bkerrmom1 chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
This was a riot to read... My family probably wonder why I was cackling so loudly. Well on to the next one ta ta!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Whaaaaaa? What and Krum...did not see that coming!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I love the smell of murder in the air...
chocovic-chu chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Oh! Fascinating! The brilliant Darkness in Harry, endearing.
Is there any following instalments? Hopes so. :)
Thanks for sharing, as always!
chocovic-chu chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Should this reader worry? Really? Oh, dang, but having vote for Cedric but then finding that he had a thing for Wednesday instead yet he asked Hermione to the Ball wounded the heart, you know.
. . . Well, if it really went like that, for this Cedric, this reader gets back to "no pairing for Harry" because, really, Blaise & Draco were his (best)friends and should have stayed like that. *sigh*
603 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »