Reviews for Harveste Addams and the Goblet of Fire
wonderment
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
me encanto
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
I always felt so sorry for Loki's children.
devilsama666 chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
Awesome , I really enjoyed this story . It is quit deligthful to hear the advanture of Harvest ! Good job !
lazyass out !
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Awesome Chapter. XP

But I was most interested in "The Convenient Room" is what I call it, being a torture chamber for the Addams. XP

And I got preoccupied with the image of Blaise in a towel, wet. :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Roasted Selkie? Interesting meal. XD
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
I love this story more and more :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Haha! CousinWhat and ViktorKrum!

That What, hes his father's son alright! XD
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
You write quite a wonderful tale - thank you for sharing!
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Brilliant! But what happened to Gabrielle? I would think Wednesday, in all her glory, would be the one to bend the littlest Veela towards and Addams perspective, and Wednesday would be QUITE put out were the merfolk to cause her best toy any harm...
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
I liked the "tease" comment, but I still have high hopes for Hermione becoming his mate.

Excellent chapter.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
The Cousin What / Victor Krum relationship is a bit squicky unless Krum is some ancient split of the Addams.

Excellent chapter!
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I am now certain where I have seen this style of writing. It is quite similar to the writings of Howard Phillips Lovecraft, a cousin, I believe, of Xenophilius abd Luna Lovegood...

A wonderfully entertaining chapter.
crystaldove chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I have read your Harveste series like 5 times and only realized that you stated they brought the operator with them. I soo love this series and hope that you are ok
gail19 chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
For a minute I was worried that Krum was still going to ask Hermione. Glad to see I was worried for nothing.
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »