Reviews for Just One of the Guys
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Another great Hinata fic :3
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
Guest chapter 6 . 1/30/2015
Update please
narutofreak23 chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Update super soon, I want to know what happens next!
queenofthenial chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Aww poor Natalie. Love this. Can't wait for more.
aajloveme1234 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Omg totally aswum book keep emm cumin
Pleeease chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Update please! It's so good, what gonna happen with Sasuke and Hinata? And who is that person!? Don't let me hangin her forever. P.s I'm from Denmark (sorry for the bad english)
otakumaku18 chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
You will update! Mwahahaha! I have used my minx control on you! What? It didn't work? Damn... Then I will just have to use the power of persuasion! Please please please please update! I'm on the edge! I wanna know what will happen next!
24HourHonor chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
*Le gasp* I've been looking for this story for MONTHS! I'm so happy that I finally found it. I could just die of happiness right now!

Anyway, please don't stop writing this story. It's way too good. I really hope you update soon.
Kagomefan00 chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
who is it! You have to update. Your youthfullness shines through in this story of sasuhinaness!
Kagomefan00 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I like this and i have to admit I am somewhat of a fangirl towards malehinata she we be so cute as a he!
kandita chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Update soon

First off kudos to you for making Hiashi love Hinata...it is so much more warm(the Hyuga family)

I hope you put Ino and Shika back together and put Tem with Kiba...

This was funny and very different and I loved every minute of

You did an excellent job
nanitaa chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
UPDATE SOON PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASEEEEE ! T.T
fairlysimple16 chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
The ending was sooo cute! And the neji made me laugh my butt off! (weirdly I don't like cussing but I don't mind reading it) well I love what I've read so far and can't wait to read the next to chapters which I will do right now
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
interesting! plz keep me updated..
L u c i d - C o m p l e x chapter 6 . 8/21/2011