Reviews for Fat Emi Isuzu
whtkid chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow, I actually really enjoyed thin, will you continue it at all, or is this project done and over?
Count Kulalu chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I actually enjoy this story very much and was wondering if you would give it an update. I'd hate for it to simply dry up and disappear.
SmileRen chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Poor Emi.
Espada Harribel chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
This was amazing! Emi doesn't get nearly the attention she should! This was hilarious but at the same time pretty interesting to read. I enjoyed this tremendously and I do hope you continue! I have ideas of my own for a similar fic thanks to you story. :)

Espada Gives This:

4 Out of 5 Shark Fins
Omnimercurial chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
This... I like this! Im a fan of most of your Masataka Fics but this is great! Thank you for sharing this refreshing & original concept with us your readers. Ive got a bit of a soft spot for Emi. Her devotion to Masataka's brother in canon is rather cute & endearing despite its onesidedness. Hopefully you will continue with this fic & update again soon?
M chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
pity that you stopped updating this, I quite enjoyed it.
cade300 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
I like this story, Emi doesn't get a lot of focus anywhere so this is wonderful.

Please continue when you can.
Pass by again chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Sorry for my typo as I said make her have some deep reason for eating so much and masa helps her get over it her sexy form becomes her real form because he makes her feel better that other guys idea was nice I'm just saying there must be a reason to why she is like this
Pass by chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Well maby some deep reason to why she eats so much and he helps her get over it and she loses wait her sexy for be comes her real form from him helping her get better
Yahtzey chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Super cute story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please don't forget about it lol
The PhantomHokage chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Great chapter really good can't wait to see how more of this story will go
warfolomei chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Interesting story. Can't wait for more.
Cylon One chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
See recent review.
minellinoreturn chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
This chapter is really great!i hope to read the next soon!
Rigardo chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
This chapter was rather amusing, specially Masataka's inner thoughts. One thing I would probably change would be the way Masataka just accepted the job, I figured he would be a little more hesitant, but the way you did it was pretty good too.

I don't know what you are going to do with the story now, when you made him take care of her at home you basically limited the world to Emi's house. Something I might suggest is developing their relationship a little more, make Masataka go to school while Emi stays at home and have him deal with the executive council, you can also put in some action with Ryuuzaki, he's always a good punching bag. But in that scenario Ryuuzaki would have to go look for Emi at her house... Well, he does have a stalker "aura", so I wouldn't put it besides him to go looking for a beautiful girl like Emi.

And once their relationship is more stable you can have Emi missing Masataka either when he's still taking care of her and has to go to school or after she returns to normal.

Agh, I feel like I'm making the story instead of you!

Keep up the awesome work!

- Rigardo