Reviews for Remember Me
cullengirl08 chapter 16 . 1/18
This was a great story from start to finish! I loved it!
BellaTesoro chapter 16 . 1/3
This was a very nice way to end this delightful story. You gave us a little heart failure having Bella not trust in her boy after all these years but in the end it was a sweet ending. I like Edward mentioned, thought he'd propose under their tree since it was very central to the story but having him climb the infamous tree was good too.
I want to thank you for keeping your work here so we can still read and enjoy your lovely stories. This one made my heart happy and boy in these days an escape like this is very much appreciated.
BellaTesoro chapter 14 . 1/3
I've loved Edward's POV but of course it would be great getting Bella's. I also wish we could have gotten more of Emmett but he's in college now but still I'd like some family characters to step into the story but alas it seems this story was written and completed a long time ago and there are only a few more chapters. I do wish you were still writing fan fiction because you tell delightful stories that make you really 'feel' all the emotions with the characters.
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 1/3
Bravo to Bella that she finally stood up for herself when told she was moving to Florida without even it being discussed. I always wondered why Charlie didn't step up and get more time with Bella and now we know why, Renee is not a good mom if she's taken Bella's dad away from her all this time with lying about it. I'm so happy for these two that they'll be able to have a normal relationship now.
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 1/3
This was a brillant chapter. I've read a lot of "firsts" but this one was right up there in the top spot. Beside the innocence of them finally having sex which totally came through, I appreciated that this Edward was so in tune to his Bella's feelings, physically and emotionally instead of just getting the deed done and his happy ending. Oh if all firsts were this satisfying for both people. Edward is a perfect young man and he ought to be proud of himself showing his girl so much love and pleasure. I just imagine how could he's going to be with some practice. lol
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 1/3
Poor Edward missing his girl to distraction. Like he feels for Bella, that she shouldn't put her dreams aside and putting her mother's needs first, he ought not put his dreams aside of Stanford for the sake of being close to Bella. I'm hoping that with Renee and Phil's budding romance Renee will ship Bella off to Forks so she can follow him around. Let's hope the person at the end of this chapter calling out Edward's name is in fact Bella surprising him by being there early?
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 1/3
This was such a beautiful chapter. Edward sneaking out of his house, climbing the tree, taking the chance of getting caught by Charlie and his guns...and then the 16th mutual birthday breakfast given by the excited Alice...and finally Edward driving his girl on their first date and exchanging meaningful gifts...and let's not forget their exploring each other in their first sexual explorations. Oh youth. This story gives me all the sweetest feels. Love it.
BellaTesoro chapter 9 . 1/2
Well if this Edward was modeled by any parts of your husband, you are a very lucky woman. Now to these two teens...Bella's admission about being the parent to her mother is very sad. Renee needs to worry less about Bella being stuck in Forks like she once felt and more about what living with her is doing to the poor girl. I think Bella ought to talk honestly with her dad about the situation meaning ask why he doesn't ask for Bella's presence in his life more, like staying longer in the summers at least. I mean she comes all that way just for a few weeks and then she's stuck with Charlie camping when she really would rather do more teen like things.
BellaTesoro chapter 8 . 1/2
How sweet that your husband gave you insight into what it's like being a hormonal boy. It's actually so sweet and lovely to see a young Edward coming of age in such a pure an innocent manner. You've captured something so special between these two. I'm glad they are able to be open an honest about their feelings and how they've been growing and changing much like their own bodies.
BellaTesoro chapter 7 . 1/2
This young Jasper is perfect for this story. I'm so glad Edward stepped up to the plate and left the 'bad' boys behind and stayed true to himself and gained a great friend in Jasper that even Bella likes.
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 1/2
I don't blame young Edward at all. He's just a kid and at that age all they want to do is fit in and he's never fit in before. Sure he shouldn't have blown off Bella like he did but he's first a boy and a young one at that but Bella was right to not let him off the hook easily. He made it up to her in the end. I'm wondering why they only have one day together? She can't be in Forks for that short a visit. I mean her dad ought to have more time with her than just these few days in the summer. Why not stay the whole summer at least?
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 1/2
I think there's a little angst but just enough to let us worry about these two little ones. Mostly Bella of course because we don't know exactly how neglected she is because her mother seems to be less than "normal" in regard to bringing up a little girl with stability. Seems like money is an issue too. And why isn't Charlie more protective of his daughter. He didn't know where she was when Edward's mother asked about the returned mail? You might think the police chief would look out for his little girl better.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 1/2
Bella's life in San Francisco doesn't sound so bad. I mean her mother sounds like she gets her daughter into things like surfing and dance even if she doesn't like them at least her mother is trying to get her to explore things. Edward not making baseball tryouts is similar to Bella not liking all she's being exposed to. These two just are content to have each other even when it's just a short time in the summer. I wonder what will happen when they find some other friend in life or develop and grow beyond the once a year friendship.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 1/2
I love a mom like Esme who thought enough of her little friendless boy to seek out Charlie and arrange a play date whenever she arrived for a visit in Forks. I'm so glad we got a little more of these two as kids. This is just the sort of story we all need during these ugly days.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 1/2
Someone on FB was asking for childhood/B/E and I just love that theme too. Can't believe I never came across this story before but sure happy to find this. These two are adorable as kids. Can't wait to read how they find each other again.
4,648 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »