Reviews for Remember Me
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 8/10
This was really great to read. What a wonderful journey through their lives, both apart and together. Even with all the stumbles in between, their love only changed and crew into forever love. I love the friends to lovers stories like these. You did an amazing job. I kept wondering why Charlie only got Bella for two weeks in the summer, when she could've stayed the entire summer. Thank you for the chapter that explained that he had tried quite hard over the years, yet Renee was too much the horrible person and didn't allow it. Allowing both father and daughter to believe they had to spend those two weeks together and neither wanted more. So sad. I was so happy that they did get their last year of high school together. I loved that they both got their first choice of Stanford together. Really liked how you told of their college years here in the epilogue amidst the turmoil they created for lack of communication. Wonderful ending too. I see the outtakes never happened . . . would love to read them someday. I imagine you've run off to write original fiction and are selling novels now. Your writing is definitely better than most and I can truly see you successful that way. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ruby2sday chapter 16 . 5/1
Loved this story & the way you write. Keeps one wanting more, so please, complete more & the sane long chapters.

Waiting,
Ruby2sday
ruby2sday chapter 12 . 5/1
This chapter was absolutely perfectly written...loved, loved, loved it
Mtg526 chapter 16 . 4/2
No surprise. Awesome story. Loved every bit of it!
brenda warren chapter 16 . 3/18
I loved this story but you should write a sequel to it their marriage their jobs and some where down the line their babies
Guest chapter 16 . 10/8/2016
A great read, great idea and great story.
irelandk chapter 16 . 8/3/2016
:-)
galaxy69uk chapter 16 . 7/3/2016
Beautiful story! Made me teary eyed how wonderful this journey was for them
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 16 . 5/30/2016
WELL I STILL WISH YOU WOULD WRITE A SEQUEL BUT I'LL SETTLE FOR OUTTAKES IF THATS ALL I CAN GET BUT YOU HAVE SO MUCH MORE YOU COULD WRITE ABOUT THEIR JOBS,KIDS AND FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 15 . 5/30/2016
THAT WAS GREAT,GLAD THEY HAD FUN AT THE PROM.I WISHED ALICE WAS AT THE SAME SCHOOL BUT SHES IS CLOSE ENOUGH TO THEM SHE CAN VISIT OFTEN THATS GOOD.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 14 . 5/30/2016
YES I THINK THE FOUR OF THEM SHOULD GO TO PROM THEY WILL HVE A BALL AND I ALSO THINK YOU SHOULD DO A SEQUEL OF THIS THEM GOING OFF TO COLLEGE GETTING MARRIED HAVING CARRERS AND BABIES DONT YOU?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 5/30/2016
WHY WOULD RENEE DO THAT TO HER COULDNT BE ALL FOR THE MONEY BUT THEN I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE LIKE HER THA SORT OF MAKE SLAVES OUT OF THEIR KIDS AND THEY DO THEIR ON THING BUTITS SAD.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 5/29/2016
WELL GREAT THEY FINALLY BECAME ONE,HOPE ITS FOREVER.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 5/29/2016
LETS HOPE HE SEE HER SOON AND THEY GET TO GO TO COLLEGE TOGETHER SHE PROBABLY COULD GET A SCHOLAR SHIP SHES SO SMART LETS HOPE SO ANYWY.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 5/29/2016
seems their minds think alike that weird but not really they are two parts of a whole.
4,606 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »