Reviews for Remember Me
jermak99 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This was really good. Can't wait to read more :)
bearygirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Cant wait to read more.
gitgit chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
awwww

this is so cute!

i really liked this interaction between edward and bella :D
culleni42 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
ohhhhh plssssssssssssss more...and don't let edward sleep w/ slut so pls dont make him a manwhore...
ana1973 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I am so excited to start this new story of yours :) so far the first chapter looks good. i am guessing we are going thru different ages for E&B. looking forward to the next chapter.

-Ana
ltlerthqak chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Nice start. I could use some fluffy fic!
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
How do you do it? How do you manage to create something so compelling in just 2,000 words? I'm hooked, well and truly.
sunsettwilight chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Naw!...That was soooo cute. I love reading about a younger edward and bella and your characters are just the bee's knee's to what makes me go all gooey inside. You've captured their innocence beautifully in this one. Running away, packing lollies, blankets and comics made me smile but reading how edward and bella became best friends then naturally assumed they had to get married...well their reactions to that just made me giggle because i can actually see thats how two children would honestly react. I love this already and cant wait for more.
deansgirl33 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This sounds like it could be extremely cute and good. I love it, and can't wait for Friday!
shonla chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I loved your other fic so how can I not read this! Keep up the good work.
Sophie2003 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
sweet. I look forward to going on this journey with you...how many chapters do you think we're going for? I just like to get an idea how long a ride I am in for!
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I'm looking forward to your new story
camianbu88 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
this was sooo cute! Edward's the best, even though he's a little overdramatc 8love that one too!)

the snow patrol song is great also
laura-1025 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Awww, how cute and sweet are the young Bella and Edward? This was a great first chapter and I'm looking forward to seeing where this one goes.
LiLittle Angel chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
It's a great start. Looking forward to read what come next. I really love it, you're a really good writer.
4,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 288 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 .. Last Next »