Reviews for Remember Me
THE-Twlight-fan chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I think this is going to be a great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
kaleidoscopeeyes97 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I'm so excited for this story! It looks like it's going to be amazing so far :)
Sarabella79 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Loving this! Can't wait to see where you take it!
Jacoblucas chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
so so happy I get to read you again! loved the first chap...so sweet my tooth hurts...loved it
Charmed Vampire Girl chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Such a good start. I cannot wait for more.
jermak99 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This was really good. Can't wait to read more :)
bearygirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Cant wait to read more.
gitgit chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
awwww

this is so cute!

i really liked this interaction between edward and bella :D
culleni42 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
ohhhhh plssssssssssssss more...and don't let edward sleep w/ slut so pls dont make him a manwhore...
ana1973 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I am so excited to start this new story of yours :) so far the first chapter looks good. i am guessing we are going thru different ages for E&B. looking forward to the next chapter.

-Ana
ltlerthqak chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Nice start. I could use some fluffy fic!
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
How do you do it? How do you manage to create something so compelling in just 2,000 words? I'm hooked, well and truly.
sunsettwilight chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Naw!...That was soooo cute. I love reading about a younger edward and bella and your characters are just the bee's knee's to what makes me go all gooey inside. You've captured their innocence beautifully in this one. Running away, packing lollies, blankets and comics made me smile but reading how edward and bella became best friends then naturally assumed they had to get married...well their reactions to that just made me giggle because i can actually see thats how two children would honestly react. I love this already and cant wait for more.
deansgirl33 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This sounds like it could be extremely cute and good. I love it, and can't wait for Friday!
shonla chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I loved your other fic so how can I not read this! Keep up the good work.
4,605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 288 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 .. Last Next »