Reviews for Remember Me
Rose chapter 16 . 11/26/2019
Such a beautiful story! I'm so glad that I found this gem. Your writing is absolutely wonderful and I honestly felt that I was going through everything with the characters. Thank you so much for sharing your creations. I hope to read more of your stories!
PurpleRain27 chapter 16 . 11/1/2019
Sweet story. Loved it.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 16 . 8/8/2019
Loved this. Read straight thru.
SofeaCullen chapter 16 . 7/11/2019
Anyone who clicked the review first while trying to decide whether to give a try of this story, READ IT! The only things I thought lacking was the futuretake or maybe their EB with their kids. Please give this story a try and you won't regret this because their love story is so beautiful!
beaniebun chapter 5 . 4/25/2019
their magic time was called twilight UGH this is so sweet and their childhood innocence is so heartwarming to read
Foenix2phorks chapter 16 . 2/26/2019
I loved this story. It was sweet. It was heartfelt. Funny. I can even understand why Bella took off after she saw him being kissed on the cheek by that bride. Bella was simply too shocked and heartbroken to think clearly. Love will do that to you sometimes. ;-)

Thanks for writing this!
Kesme chapter 16 . 12/13/2018
This story is so cute, thank you
Bevey99 chapter 16 . 11/6/2018
Such a sweet story. Best friends forever. Hope they had a wonderful life. So much time wasted for them, all because of selfish Renee. [I hope someone shoved an epiphany up her a.., that's outtake I wish you would written.] Thanks for sharing your lovely story.
karunakannu1999 chapter 16 . 7/3/2018
Loved it love this Edward
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 16 . 1/1/2018
Amazing amazing story from start to finish. It felt so real and heartfelt and I loved it. I was pretty disappointed with Bella in this last chapter. But I am glad they worked it out and had their happy ending.
Loved the story!
bethabetha chapter 16 . 11/23/2017
i loved this story... until the epilogue. Bella’s lack of faith in him after all they have been through together strikes me as very ooc when compared to her behavior throughout the rest of the story. the epilogue also just felt very rushed. without that section of the epi i would say this story is perfect. with it... it somewhat ruined it for me.
amsrule chapter 16 . 10/22/2017
argh! fantastic. loved the journey, loved the happy ending.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 8/10/2017
This was really great to read. What a wonderful journey through their lives, both apart and together. Even with all the stumbles in between, their love only changed and crew into forever love. I love the friends to lovers stories like these. You did an amazing job. I kept wondering why Charlie only got Bella for two weeks in the summer, when she could've stayed the entire summer. Thank you for the chapter that explained that he had tried quite hard over the years, yet Renee was too much the horrible person and didn't allow it. Allowing both father and daughter to believe they had to spend those two weeks together and neither wanted more. So sad. I was so happy that they did get their last year of high school together. I loved that they both got their first choice of Stanford together. Really liked how you told of their college years here in the epilogue amidst the turmoil they created for lack of communication. Wonderful ending too. I see the outtakes never happened . . . would love to read them someday. I imagine you've run off to write original fiction and are selling novels now. Your writing is definitely better than most and I can truly see you successful that way. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ruby2sday chapter 16 . 5/1/2017
Loved this story & the way you write. Keeps one wanting more, so please, complete more & the sane long chapters.

Waiting,
Ruby2sday
ruby2sday chapter 12 . 5/1/2017
This chapter was absolutely perfectly written...loved, loved, loved it
4,648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »