Reviews for Remember Me
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
So sweet. We could all use some sweetness.
VeneziaK chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I first read TINML, now I'm following you on Twitter. I just found this and I think it seems vvery promising and from the impression I got from TINML I think you will do very good here too! I'll be waiting for the next chapter! :)
andreacf77 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Awwww I'm loving it already. Can't wait to see where this goes! TINML was fantastic, so I'm sure this story will be too. Looking forward to next chapter. Thank you!
Bedazzled-By-You chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
OMG! U started a new story! Wooohooo! And judging by the first chap it's gonna be another awesome one & highly addictive just like TiNML was. :D Can't wait 4 a new chap! xoxo
lindsay023 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
that was so cute!
Hahny chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I think after reading TINML, I'm ready for some fluff.

This was such a sweet beginning, I can't wait to read more.
rtexas chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Hooray for the new story! It's sounds so adorable and definitely different from TINML. Have you ever read The Best Man by Bratty Vamp? That's got to be one of my favorites and has childhood friendships. I like to re-read it every once in a while and just cry. My husband offers to make me cry so I won't have to read fluff or watch a chick flick. He's such a gentleman.
Miss Baby chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This promises to be another great story. Loved the first chapter! Edward and Bella are such cute kids! Can't wait to find out what happens.
mummyanimal chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I'm loving this story already! Its heartwarming yet heartbreaking in the same sentence :D I can see my self being just as obsessed with this as I was TINML :D x
VeCha chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
We are off to a promising start! :) I am trying, somehow, to make the summary and this first chapter make sense together... Needless to say I can't wait for the next chapter!
CrazyLittleWriter chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This is a beautifully written first chapter. You really captured the characters' youth. I'm looking forward to seeing where this story goes!
Jillybeans122 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I'm really interested in seeing where this story is going. You were so good at TINML that I'm sure this will be awesome too! :)
ksw3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Very cute! Looking forward to more! Followed TNML and look forward to this one! They were cute together.
QuietCrusader chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I must say that your writing alerts appearing in my email inbox makes my day, and this story is no different. Great beginning... I'm already intrigued.
twilightgma1954 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
you should know by now I would follow you anywhere this is just to cute
4,603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 292 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 .. Last Next »