Reviews for Remember Me
barbie23 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
GOD THAT SONG!

I really really really ADORE that song.

So inspiring...

The story is really sweet and very promising. I like the fact that you think like a child- which is very rare. Most people usually get it wrong but not you.

So, I have to say that I adore your other story-eveyone in it and especially Lilybug. So-unfortunately or fortunately- you have set the bars quite high;)
ksm chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Aww...this has me sad for them...even at the ages of 6 and 7!

Kat
09kez chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
very nice - looking forward to the reunion. Cheers
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Hello,

Happy to read you again on a nnew story.

It's so cute already I look forward to read the next chapter.

Bises
dreampills chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
i am beyond excited for a new story! i love reading your stuff. definitely something to look forward to!

love the first chapter already. if i was a parent, i'd probably try harder to figure out why my kid tried to run away, not ground him and make him even more miserable.
Treya chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
awww...how cute are they!
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
So sweet. We could all use some sweetness.
VeneziaK chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I first read TINML, now I'm following you on Twitter. I just found this and I think it seems vvery promising and from the impression I got from TINML I think you will do very good here too! I'll be waiting for the next chapter! :)
andreacf77 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Awwww I'm loving it already. Can't wait to see where this goes! TINML was fantastic, so I'm sure this story will be too. Looking forward to next chapter. Thank you!
Bedazzled-By-You chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
OMG! U started a new story! Wooohooo! And judging by the first chap it's gonna be another awesome one & highly addictive just like TiNML was. :D Can't wait 4 a new chap! xoxo
lindsay023 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
that was so cute!
Hahny chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I think after reading TINML, I'm ready for some fluff.

This was such a sweet beginning, I can't wait to read more.
rtexas chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Hooray for the new story! It's sounds so adorable and definitely different from TINML. Have you ever read The Best Man by Bratty Vamp? That's got to be one of my favorites and has childhood friendships. I like to re-read it every once in a while and just cry. My husband offers to make me cry so I won't have to read fluff or watch a chick flick. He's such a gentleman.
Miss Baby chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This promises to be another great story. Loved the first chapter! Edward and Bella are such cute kids! Can't wait to find out what happens.
mummyanimal chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I'm loving this story already! Its heartwarming yet heartbreaking in the same sentence :D I can see my self being just as obsessed with this as I was TINML :D x
4,609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 292 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 .. Last Next »