Reviews for Remember Me
Lily-Girl'88 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Sounds very interesting I can't wait to see how they meet each other againqnd what they have to go through in order to keep their promise.
KRYork chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
well, first I will think of you every time I have to sign in...lol I always think of the movie when I sign in... ok ok so that is so sweet...I cant wait for more.

K
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I love it!
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Nice start ... I'm following!
trisha63 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I like what you have written so far, but hope it is not as angst filled as your last story, which I havn't finised yet but I will. Love reading stories about young Edward and Bella as it always sets such a loving backdrop to their adult lives. You are a great writer and have quite a way with words! Keep up the great job and I look forward to the next update. Take care, Trisha
KatyGirl13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
holy crow.. I loved it!
Ck89 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I loved it, Edward and Bella are so cute! I can't wait to read more, I think this will be an amazing story!
rpattzaddict chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Great first chapter.
freakybella chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This sounds great so far. I truly loved your other story and put you on author alert and I'm so glad I did. I saw on your profile page that you were going to start another story and the banner that was created for it. (Which by the way is so cute!)

Look forward to reading more!

freakybella
tahughes chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Oh I can't wait to see where you go with this. I love your writing so much.
writergirl182003 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I love the beginning! can't wait to see where this goes :)
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Ooh hope I'm first to review. That was a brilliant start. So sweet that Edward gave his blankie, sorry, blanket, a name. I'm looking forward to finding out what happens when they meet again. Grounding Edward for the summer was a bit harsh. So were're in for a lighter time than TINML. Bet I'll need a tissue or two though.
Dawnplus3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Awww sweet! You write kids so well, will look forward to the next chapter.
MagicBliss chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I love the characters that you've discovered and written for us to enjoy. Edward is so freaking adorable! And Bella is sweet and fiesty.

Thanks for letting me take this journey with you. I have had so much fun on our late nights; passing back and forth numerous snarky emails.

I'm so glad that I pestered you enough that you decided to be my friend.

xoxo
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Great start! So excited to see this one and what happens! :)
4,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 292 299 300 301 302 303 Next »