Reviews for Remember Me
freakybella chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This sounds great so far. I truly loved your other story and put you on author alert and I'm so glad I did. I saw on your profile page that you were going to start another story and the banner that was created for it. (Which by the way is so cute!)

Look forward to reading more!

freakybella
tahughes chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Oh I can't wait to see where you go with this. I love your writing so much.
writergirl182003 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I love the beginning! can't wait to see where this goes :)
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Ooh hope I'm first to review. That was a brilliant start. So sweet that Edward gave his blankie, sorry, blanket, a name. I'm looking forward to finding out what happens when they meet again. Grounding Edward for the summer was a bit harsh. So were're in for a lighter time than TINML. Bet I'll need a tissue or two though.
Dawnplus3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Awww sweet! You write kids so well, will look forward to the next chapter.
MagicBliss chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I love the characters that you've discovered and written for us to enjoy. Edward is so freaking adorable! And Bella is sweet and fiesty.

Thanks for letting me take this journey with you. I have had so much fun on our late nights; passing back and forth numerous snarky emails.

I'm so glad that I pestered you enough that you decided to be my friend.

xoxo
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Great start! So excited to see this one and what happens! :)
MadelineRenee chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
So far I love it!
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Can't wait for more!
Nonita chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Aww so cute! Look forward to more.

Maribel
ppw chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Cute! I'm looking forward to seeing where ypou go with this!
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
those 2 are the sweetest things ever! :) i can't wait till their next meeting
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
already i love this story soo much! little edward and little bella are soo cute! and it was kind of funny how dramatic edward was when he was little. not much different from canon edward..
4,648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 300 307 308 309 310