Reviews for Yelling, Licking, Dreaming: Ipod Challenge
Jessica L.A chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
These were such cute drabbles! I loved the so much, awesome work!
Athena64 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Sweet pieces! thank you for that, it was refreshing to read!
cotedepablo911 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This was definitely cute! And it showed as Annie and Auggie's relationship progressed. I liked this.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
That was amazing!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Annie and Auggie deserve all the fluff in this world! ;D

Great job!
UnderworldChick-n-VMKPirate chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
oh my gumbly gumdrops this was awesome!
MissBridget chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Great! Sweet and fluffy in the best way.
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I like Dirty Little Secret. Ha ha. 3
WaveRider 53 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
this was soo good! I loved..can i use your idea? not entirely sure if going to use the same characters but I'll totally give you credit to the idea..i love it.
Darcys Lady chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Love, love, love, love, love! :)
loneguppy chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
OK. Just watched 5 trailers real quick. This show is shot in my city and we don't get to watch it. They shot at many of the subway stations around town, not just the inactive ones.

I didn't realize what this was about until I read your last title. Really cool idea. It wouldn't work for me as all my songs are TV theme songs.

The Auggie in the trailer was really smooth. It's hard to imagine him blind. (Where have I seen him before?) And Annie is very cheeky and it shows in your writing.

Hope you don't mine me wanting to review even if I haven't watched the show. It got my attention when I learned that it was shot in Toronto.
zoraya h chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
ohh i loved them all! my favorite was the first one c: maybe it could be longer than a one-shot...? ahhahahahahaah as long as i get more a-squared im a happy camper!

great job ck!