Reviews for Crystal on Marble
Joseph Knaapen chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I found your piece while researching the names of characters central to Lex for a little presentation on Superman history for my kids. I was tired of having to explain the smaller reasons for the differences between canonical veins, so wanted a one-shot to make this stuff clear. When I found this, I initially (having skipped all the technical stuff at the top, other than the 'Smallville' tag) thought this was a pitch or distillation or narrative introduction to one of the episodes. This is well-written; it would be great to see you go further with it.
sexysiren1981 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
really loved this fic. Was a bit short but captured so much anyway! I loved how Lex was going to get her, even after all that time. The connection between them was instant. Would really love a sequel? Please?! I love Lex and Lana together - absolutly wonderful chemistry. lex a.k.a michael rosenbaum is is hot (drools) please write more Lexana!
nadine chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
where is the rest?! Please please finish it! The suspense is killing!
LanaaLuthor chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
oh gosh! I wish you wrote more! It's good!
RunLiLiRun chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
lol Goodness, conversation between and her and the receptionist was pretty funny. :)
Star-Lilac chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Effective one-shot. The ending had the right tone, and you really captured a lot in short fic. Would love a sequel to this. :)
Gilari chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I liked this, but it feels unfinished. I could do with maybe another chapter, telling how Lana leaves with Lex, or maybe comparing her husband now to Lex? Please feed my addiction :-)
lexie2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Pete versus Lex. Ross never stood a chance. Thanks for sharing.
Arazadia chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Beautiful! I love how sparse your language choices are yet how evocative each line reads. The idea of Lana looking back on her first doomed marriage with something other than regret is fascinating, and her having lost some of the old (or young, rather!) Lana over the years is an interesting theme. Love how their connection is instantly reestablished, despite the time.
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Well, doesn't THIS bring up all manner of possibilities? I'm assuming "Pete" isn't Pete Ross . . .