Reviews for Interim
ShaNini86 chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
The emotions in this story was real, Morgan's concern was real, and Reid's pain was real. This story was raw, in-character, but not overdone. Beautiful job.
eleanorejune chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Wonderful!
I love the Reid and Morgan friendship.
JuubiOokamii chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Aw - this was adorable! Great work. x
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
That was brilliant!
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I take it thisis actually from one of the earlier seasons, wish I had caught on to the show sooner than this season, good story, good description of the closeness of the unit
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Now that's what I wanted to see in the episode! Thanks for filling in the very big gaps. It's fantastic. xo
fiendfall chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This really made me smile, thank you!
Silverspeare chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh my god this is probably the best one-shot i've ever read. You are a perfect human being! Please continue writing things like this.
JinseinoMamorubito chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Of all of the post-Anthrax fanfictions I've read, this is the first to actually walk through the recovery process Reid had to go through. Your medical knowledge surprised and pleased me, as I'm so used to having ER/ ICU scenes be really inaccurate.
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
All of this forever. I knew Reid survived and all, but I got so caught up in this that I started muttering to myself "Please let him make it. He can't die." I loved it.
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
just great! thank you!
KESwriter chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I'm having trouble with the new formatting of this site. Your newest review is from me KESwriter on July 16.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I enjoy trolling through my reviewer's profiles. I found this story and I loved it! It had a great pace, your portrayal of the characters was spot-on, and the use of medical terminology was incredible! There is nothing l love more than finding a story where the writer has clearly done their homework. This kind of attention to detail is little rare in CM stories as there is some much information thrown at the audience at once.

I know you're trying to pace yourself with regards to writing much fan fiction these days and I completely understand that. I don't read as many fan stories these days but I'll keep an eye out for your stuff occasionally even if it is months from now. Good luck with whatever you're up to and thanks for the great reviews!
BuffyReid chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Tears. That was so wonderful. Usually, I'm all about the Morgan and Reid moments, but you really got me with the Hotch and Rossi moments too. Hotch with the wash cloth was so touching. Then when Reid called Rossi 'Dad'. I'm glad you put in the statement of what book/author the quote was from. I didn't know it was Isaac Asimov, but learning that it was made the moment even more perfect since he's William Reid's favorite author and one Reid has mentioned on at least 1 other occasion too, I believe. Great job!
RS11 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
How in the world did I miss this story? It's so descriptive and your characterizations are spot on. I loved it.