Reviews for Wolves Plus Witches
Lu Bane Na chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
Looking at the last update time, I guess that lemon is cancelled, eh?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
please update soon. I want to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
bla bla
Storylover213 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
when are you gonna update or is it discontinued
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Me ha encantado esta historia esta bien desarrollada y los personajes me encantan.
Por favor vuelve a escribir esta historia. Sus fans te lo agradecerán.
animecollecter chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
dam you make good stories. i think this work out perfectly but i hope to see more chapters in your stories. good luck and have fun making them.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Nice job on the story, I hope you'll add more soon. Also, you might want to check out the movies, at least, to see how different your version of Jacob is.

-Put Mizore with Shinji.
Prodigal Priest chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
I *do* hope Yukari becomes the meat in a Shinji Sandwich...
BookWyrm666 chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
I wonder how Gin wiil take the pack.
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
So you introduced Mizore early during the fight. Is she going to get with Shinji?
warrior of six blades chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Nice job on this story so far.I look forward to the next chapter that comes out and I wonder how things will go in the next chapter.
daniel 29 chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
"Yeah... but that's what you have to do... for the woman you love." Tsukune said with a smile.

Kurumu just huffed, wishing Tsukune had done that for her as well. But she smiled when Tsukune reached out and touched her hand, giving it a squeeze

Somehow I think kurumu will get her wish
ReisFriend chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
A tough battle they had. But they prevailed. But how could Shinji have the powers that the Angels had, like the duplication? Is it because his blood is saturated with LCL, which is the blood of Lillith, the Mother of all Angels and he can use them because he is a supernatural being now? And now you figured out how Yukari got bigger and now Shinji can make her a woman like she wants and Kurumu is getting insanely jealous, because she is hotter then her and she has to share Tsukune with Moka. Nice one.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Heh, liked that older Yukari there, and can imagine what may happen when she sets her sights, poor guy might not now what hit him.
ReisFriend chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Well I'll be. The boys imprinted themselves on the gals. And they revealed their histories to everyone, which made the whole thing heart warming. But I'm looking forward for Mizore to appear.