Reviews for You
Me chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
You should toatally write another chapter! this is to good to let it end there!
CKLizzy chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Thank God I had some tea here to drink, and could swallow those tears threatening to come up with it.

If only it had been like this. If only they'd given Mac, Stella and their very special friendship that was maybe more given some acknowlegdment when they made Stella leave. But no... what was I expecting?

Your story is so beautiful, and also so incredible sad in some way. And the ending was just plain perfect; it was the best moment to end the story, I guess, although part of me would have wanted to read on, as it was so good.

Very well done and thanks for sharing!
MARNIC chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Great one shot. I loved it. I would really like to read more of you. You have written some really good stories. Thanks again.
FurtureSurgeon chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This was an excellant story. I totally agree with you on how they said Stella left. My biggest thing though was that nobody even seemed to notice she was gone. They just went on like nothing happend. Sorry bout the ranting guess i needed some way to vent. Great story!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Well I didn't watch the premier, nor will I, if from what I hear that was the best they could come up with. So thank you for this. I enjoyed reading it, especially the letter :)
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Hey, hun! A truly beautiful piece and thank you for this! I love all the emotion and the tension, and the heartbreak that turned into hope! And I love that you left it at the moment you did - so much wonderful space for imagination;)

And the letter was a work of art - I loved how you worded Stella's pain and her 'I'll always carry you deep in my heart' was soooo powerful!

Great job, m'dear, but then, it's you so I'm not surprised:D
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
AHHH! Love it! this chapter made me sad but broke my heart for Stella!
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Damn you woman you made me cry! lol course after the weekend it didn't take much *sigh*

but yeah lousy way for PV to send our beloved stella away, grrr. so as heartbreaking as this was at first you made up for it with the romantic ending, leaving it open to my very vivid immagination ;)

Thanks for the smile! :D

AiP
Umbrella-ella chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Agh! *flail* AMAZING! Broke my heart to read it, but I love it so much...