Reviews for The Hurt in the Anthropologist
BrennanBooth chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This story is so great.
I loved.
Can't wait for read more.
Please, update soon.
Rainmask888 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Your family is in my prayers. Keep writing awesome stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Retarded. Both chapters
shippingMerDer chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Hey )

Are you continuing this story? ) While I'm back on good grounds with Booth lol ...it makes me still angry when I remember how he hehaved in that episode and many others in Season 6 ;) Soooo I could wo with Booth paying for it lol

Would've love for you to finish it :) Just stepping up here to tell you )
SasiMarie chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Pleeeeeeease, more, i need *-*
MMWillow13 chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Wow, you really paint him as an ass ... although I can't say that I blame you
MacGyversGirl chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
This story truly expresses how I felt about the premiere. For the first time, I'm really not liking Booth too much.
cherisheachother chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
This is so good!
nertooold54 chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Angela forgot that Brennan turned around after that night and started dating Hacker. That that night was the second time that Brennan turned down Booth. Rather than confront Booth, maybe she should talk to him.
LondonLi chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
This was an excellent interpretation of the events so far this season. I love exactly how Brennan recounted their encounter; I think this shows a great balance between Brennan taking the necessary blame and giving Booth his share of more than half. Thanks for the update.
AM chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Poor Brennan. The next chapter could be form Booth's POV and he hears the entire conversation between Angela and Brennan and is left reeling.
socalgal chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
LOVED IT! Please continue this story has so much potential and you captured the scene perfectly
kello chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I really hope there is more to come for this story. I really did enjoy this.
spunky chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Can I just say that I am guilty of not reviewing many of the stories that I read, but I felt obligated to do so this time. I am already hooked. I really enjoyed this first chapter and hope to see more soon!
BelleBones chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Yes! I hated Booth in that scene with Caroline and you even touched upon Angela's dying loveless and alone comment! Bravo! Can't wait to see Booth realize what a jackass he's been!