Reviews for Something New For The Both Of Us
spikeslilpet chapter 28 . 6/28/2012
I loved this story and found your take on Kinn completely adorable. There was one hint I was wanting to know. During Rachel's party it seemed like Quinn and Rachel might have something in the future. Was that true or am I just reading too much into things?
Dee chapter 28 . 3/13/2012
I love the way Kurt and Finn are with each other.
Loui1505 chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
Love it!
Megan chapter 28 . 7/27/2011
When are you going to update this? I love it so much.
eb012203 chapter 28 . 6/8/2011
Since I just started reading this yesterday, I figured I would wait to review until I finished what you'd written so far. I really had a hard time stopping reading to do other things whilst I was reading your story. I love it! I can't wait to read more. I read the Christmas Mrated too. ;-) you should do some more of those that tie in. Lol keep up the awesome work and I'm looking forward to reading more!
Brittany chapter 28 . 5/24/2011
I absolutely love this story. Favorite Kinn one so far. I hope you keep writing. I think I will be sad if this story ends. I enjoy your writing and interpretation of their relationship :) lovelovelove
Genim Stilinski chapter 28 . 5/5/2011
Excellent chapter! I am excited to see Finn home, and all the members of New Directions being supportive. The probable expulsion of Asimio is a plus.

I added you as a friend on LiveJournal, btw. Welcome to the awesomeness! (beatlemaniac9 is my username.)

Sorry to hear that real life is being a pain. I've been having trouble finding the time to write, myself.
clovrboy chapter 27 . 3/23/2011
I'm so happy Finn finally woke up, loved this chapter please update soon.
Genim Stilinski chapter 27 . 3/23/2011
YAY! He's awake!

I love how they got so caught up in each other that Kurt forgot to press the button! They're adorable...

The fact that Viola had a girlfriend was a nice addition. I already liked her, but you've really added depth to her character.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lady Slytherin's Library chapter 27 . 3/23/2011
Simply too cute!
Dlenn2 chapter 27 . 3/23/2011
You know how to move people for sure... What a beautiful chapter!
Genim Stilinski chapter 26 . 3/16/2011
Oh, goodnes...

This chapter was so emotionally charged. I am very glad for the Kurt and Burt conversation at the end. It was a nice wind down that helped me not to feel so bad when the chapter ended.

I like your doctor-lady, by the way. She was nice.
clovrboy chapter 26 . 3/13/2011
Such a tear jerker chapter, i loved it. I can hardly wait for Finn to wake up. Please update soon
JasonDragon64 chapter 26 . 3/13/2011
What an amazing chapter. Burt's conversation at the end truly touched me quite deeply.
REJ624 chapter 25 . 3/9/2011
I am officially not happy with this new development. That being said, I love this fic so much. Kurt and Finn are stupid cute and I hope everything is ok with Finn. Nice :)