Reviews for Dark Times
Its one of the most beautiful fanfic!
I love it ️️️
from all other novels your this dark time is best
thanks alot for such nice full of turn and most importantly good endin story.
please more chapters its awesome. hope jk roling give permission for it as for example in alternate universe.
Bravooooooooo... To writer god bless you
goog very good
please keep the story up
Blufox03 chapter 49 . 5/26
Omg! This is by far one of my top ten favourite stories! Please do another like this!

Blu
kitsunesavagesarah chapter 49 . 4/23
I had so much fun reading this.
naturefire chapter 4 . 4/15
This story is quite good and I enjoy it but it would be even better if you could fix up those little grammar mistakes like robes instead of robs, pick instead of pic, sour instead of sower and leaned instead of learned. These were just some examples from the first four chapters to give you an idea of what I mean.
Skeletal Pleasantries chapter 20 . 9/23/2015
Whoops, I reviewed the wrong chapter.. :/
If you see a Chapter 19 review in caps about Lemon Drops, its for Chapter 20.
Skeletal Pleasantries chapter 19 . 9/23/2015
THE LEMON DROPS ARE FINALLY HERE!

YEEAAAAAAA!
greasy snivellus chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
cousin; cosine is a math term.
knight bus? or you're using the day bus/night bus kind of bus? :D

the apostrophe (') is used to denote possession, or to show abbreviation of "XX is" (i.e. there is there's).

Malfoys many Malfoys vs. Malfoy's property of Malfoy OR Malfoy's dead Malfoy is dead
greasy snivellus chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
lose, follow; not loos and fallow (not in the sense you're using the word). grammar errors aside, it's very good. :D not too rushed and not too slow.

expecto patronum (not expecto patronus)

i would like to beta this story but then i am not an eligible beta (yet, still haven't released enough chaps with enough words for my fics :P)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
draco and harry got along much to quickly in my opinion. but story's still interesting. glad to see voldie.