Reviews for Dark Times
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 49 . 3/6
I enjoyed this story immensely, but it should definitely be spell checked and proofread by more than one person. This story is riddled with errors and there were moments when I would have to read a sentence multiple times to figure out what a word was intended to mean because there were several words that we just flat used incorrectly.
James351 chapter 49 . 2/18
I love this story so sad that it has to end
This is sirus-ly the best story ever fan made that exists
I like it I could see this becoming a book and possibly a film keep it going
greasy snivellus chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
want me to review your old chapters to remove typos and stuff, correct grammar, etc.? pm me if you're interested
bluestorm28 chapter 49 . 12/13/2016
I only came across this story thanks to a friend who mentioned it to me the other day and I have to say this story is one of the best ordinary (non crossover) harry potter stories I have read so far. I loved all the different twists and turns throughout from the start all the way to the end including how you brought Grindelwald into the story but my favourite thing out of the entire story is how you brought draco and Harry oops sorry Dawn Potter together into a relationship it was perfect.
8465338DeleteAccount chapter 49 . 11/23/2016
This was a great I enjoy reading it so thank you for writing it. I have to ask what happens to Dursley after they saw Dawn on TV.
Tatieyana chapter 49 . 8/25/2016
This was a reread for me and got to say I loved it just as much the 2nd time around as the first. Really I can't say I dislike any of your stories but this is one is my fav.
EmiJinx chapter 16 . 8/12/2016
I'm loving the story so far, but plz, it's FOLLOW not fallow and it's GLAD not glade. Mistakes in English are common, especially if it's not your native language, but please check that it's the right spelling (using a dictionary or so). I also struggle with English as I'm French, but with some help of friends and a dictionary, I've managed.
Besides that, I can see your style developing into something beautiful.
Keep on writing,
~EmiJinx
Guest chapter 49 . 7/8/2016
Its one of the most beautiful fanfic!
I love it ️️️
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
from all other novels your this dark time is best
Guest chapter 49 . 5/27/2016
thanks alot for such nice full of turn and most importantly good endin story.
Guest chapter 38 . 5/26/2016
please more chapters its awesome. hope jk roling give permission for it as for example in alternate universe.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/26/2016
Bravooooooooo... To writer god bless you
Guest chapter 30 . 5/26/2016