Reviews for Dark Times
greasy snivellus chapter 6 . 6/13
cousin; cosine is a math term.
knight bus? or you're using the day bus/night bus kind of bus? :D

the apostrophe (') is used to denote possession, or to show abbreviation of "XX is" (i.e. there is there's).

Malfoys many Malfoys vs. Malfoy's property of Malfoy OR Malfoy's dead Malfoy is dead
greasy snivellus chapter 5 . 6/13
lose, follow; not loos and fallow (not in the sense you're using the word). grammar errors aside, it's very good. :D not too rushed and not too slow.

expecto patronum (not expecto patronus)

i would like to beta this story but then i am not an eligible beta (yet, still haven't released enough chaps with enough words for my fics :P)
draco and harry got along much to quickly in my opinion. but story's still interesting. glad to see voldie.
sarana154 chapter 49 . 1/5
This story is great! But you really reeeeeally need beta, so that this story will become more awesome. I afmit it was very confusing frim time to time and timelines didn't go aling, but I like it so much, so I was determined to see the end. Thanks for sharing!
blue roses and red violets chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
God I love this story! Best Harry Potter fanfiction I've ever read . I think I've re-read it like 5 times now. Love your other stories as well.
Lanal chapter 29 . 7/28/2014
Your story is good but I think that Dawn is in the spotlight way too much!
Slippin Dang Son of a Mother chapter 49 . 6/30/2014
One of the best stories I've ever read, I swear!
PotionsLove chapter 49 . 5/11/2014
I really loved this story. It's a pity that it is finished but all good things must finish on day.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 43 . 4/17/2014
This is AWESOME!
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 49 . 4/13/2014
A Nice Long epilouge, Sigh, hasnt seen that in a long while. I like it
RavenLilyLuna chapter 49 . 3/14/2014
i absolutley loved this story it as amazing dear. you are an amazing writer keep up the good work
Guest chapter 49 . 2/26/2014
Your story was amazing! I loved every second of it! You are a terrific writer.
Reploid Avenger chapter 49 . 1/31/2014
This was a very good story, the plot was excellent, the way you made Harry into Dawn was very well thought out, there were a few misspellings of certain words but not enough to really distract from the story, the character development of Dawn and Draco was very nice and the romance between the two of them was very beautiful. Being a fan of the Fem!Harry fan-fiction genre I found this story to be very good, and well planned.
gleefan2009 chapter 49 . 1/29/2014
love it please write more
YepTheRebel chapter 37 . 1/12/2014
I love this! But you forget a little bit that she's an enchantress too