Reviews for Past, Present, Future
Serena530 chapter 1 . 7/18
Just reread this story again and I still love it. The plot and the details. Great peace of work.
I'm also still hoping for a prequel to see how the Grim Reapers came to be with details on all the training, how they became friends, how the couples were formed, and everybody's reactions to everything. All of it before they were sent back to the past.
Anyway, once again it's a great story. :)
SarahOlivier chapter 54 . 6/9
Dude not Did. Please find the spelling mistakes.
SarahOlivier chapter 53 . 6/9
Raped* Rapiest*
SarahOlivier chapter 27 . 6/4
You said that Harry is Playing beater than he said playing seeker
SarahOlivier chapter 14 . 6/2
Why would Harry talk about himself in third person.
SarahOlivier chapter 13 . 6/2
Why would Sirius want to punch James?
SarahOlivier chapter 8 . 6/1
How did Demeter get the book?
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 61 . 6/1
I enjoyed this story, but as other have pointed out BC,Sr. was previously put in azakban (can't remember how to spell it off the top of my head), then later he was still a judge at the tournament. BC, Jr. was given a kiss, but later escaped. Lastly, I have not seen anybody pointing out the fact that HP was Sirius' heir because he could not have children due to a spell he was hit with during the first war, but he's a father in the last chapter of the story. All in all, I enjoyed it. Thanks.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 61 . 3/25
Wonderful story...

Immensely enjoyed it...

Spelling and grammar could use some work, but I'm from the US and don't know where you are from ,,. Great work

Keep writing as life allows
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/3
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing idea
Guest chapter 61 . 11/18/2016
Thank you for the awesome story. Was definitely one helluva ride. :-)
Guest chapter 53 . 7/7/2016
The amount of spelling and grammar mistakes in this is almost unbearable.

Going to try to soldier through it but man, this really needs beta'd and proofread.
Aqua Aquana chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I would like to explain to the guest named kitty who on 6-25-2015 ch39 wrote that the author called harry dog zeus first then Jupiter... Author jst called that becuz Zeus is the Greek name whereas Jupiter is the Roman name vica versa for the same god so it really doesn't matter
Guest chapter 34 . 6/9/2016
Sorry but I noticed a plothole previously you wroth that barty crouch snr had been sent to azkaban for life but now hes in hogwarts being a judge
AQUANA chapter 61 . 4/12/2016
the story was amazing! gr8 job u! cant get the story out of my head! bt u have some made some major mistakes in them tat u keep on forgetting wat u wrote before.
eg. like first u mention harry having silver bangs bt in the end u gave him blue! and many more like tat! u have made some spelling errors too! (u would be thinking hw can someone say when they r already making spelling errors and telling me to correct them! bt im writing in short)try not to make them in future and for future if u think u cant remeber wat u wrote jst note it down somewhere in points!(for future reference)
p.s amazing story once again and keep up the good work! :)