Reviews for Past, Present, Future
The amount of spelling and grammar mistakes in this is almost unbearable.

Going to try to soldier through it but man, this really needs beta'd and proofread.
Aarushi Aquana chapter 1 . 6/13
I would like to explain to the guest named kitty who on 6-25-2015 ch39 wrote that the author called harry dog zeus first then Jupiter... Author jst called that becuz Zeus is the Greek name whereas Jupiter is the Roman name vica versa for the same god so it really doesn't matter
Sorry but I noticed a plothole previously you wroth that barty crouch snr had been sent to azkaban for life but now hes in hogwarts being a judge
AQUANA chapter 61 . 4/12
the story was amazing! gr8 job u! cant get the story out of my head! bt u have some made some major mistakes in them tat u keep on forgetting wat u wrote before.
eg. like first u mention harry having silver bangs bt in the end u gave him blue! and many more like tat! u have made some spelling errors too! (u would be thinking hw can someone say when they r already making spelling errors and telling me to correct them! bt im writing in short)try not to make them in future and for future if u think u cant remeber wat u wrote jst note it down somewhere in points!(for future reference)
p.s amazing story once again and keep up the good work! :)
And you said Barty Crouch Sr. Was in prision for preforming an unforgivable...well...this is a not so plesant surprise
In a previous chapter you stated that Barty Crouch Junior was immediatly given the kiss...now you stated that he escaped...yeah that's inconsistence..
Guest chapter 61 . 11/14/2015
nice
kitty chapter 39 . 6/24/2015
You named Harry's dog Zeus and them later you called him Jupiter?
Greekmytholgy chapter 9 . 6/6/2015
GRYFFINDOR'S SWORD
SarahOlivier chapter 39 . 12/14/2014
James and Lily are so rude, immature and mean, especially with Harry and Mia. it's obvious that Rose and Demeter are the favorites
SarahOlivier chapter 38 . 12/14/2014
Lily shouldn't have listened in their conversation
KnightStrider49 chapter 61 . 8/17/2014
The story was awesome mate! My only complaint was that half the worlds were spelt incorrectly but you did well for the most part. Some parts in the story also did contradict one another (e.g. Barty Crouch Jr. given the kiss and father sent to askaban when later you said Jr. escaped and his father was at the tournament) that kinda happened a few times but I must admit, I mostly ignored it (the story line made up for it). All in all, awesome work mate! :D
narutofan'til'I'die chapter 61 . 7/27/2014
I absolutely love this story and it is one of my all time favorites as well !*_*
You're a really good author. ;)
dawn chapter 27 . 6/24/2014
Hi, I just wanna say that you have a very great story here. The plot is quite amazing, but you see, there's just one thing that I think you need to work on, it's the spelling. Wrong spelling sure does ruin the mood while reading.
Anyhow, great job with the story, just mind the spelling next time...
grurple chapter 61 . 3/29/2014
One of the best stories ever! So cool, love it! So sad it ended...