Reviews for Prehistoric Park Season 2
Arlo stocker chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
I thought it was good but a bit shoking with all the violence. And all so when is the next one coming out and will there be another series?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
It's good
Hereward the White chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I believe you've got the wrong end of the stick here. What works for Jurassic Park doesn't necessarily work for Prehistoric Park. First off the former's an action drama and the latter's a mockumentary, secondly the former's an American Hollywood production and the latter's British. Therefore military involvement can only be a last resort because, in Britain, the military do NOT go around gun-toting.
Lyralouella chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Not a very good story
BAM chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
YOU WENT A LITTLE OVERBOARD WITH THIS ONE BUT I LIKE IT.
BAM chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
SEYMORIA LIVED IN THE CARBONIFEROUS? DIDN'T KNOW THAT.
BAM chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
GOOD CHAPTER, BUT THERE IS ONE PROBLEM. QUETZOLCOATLUS DIDN'T LIVE ANYWHERE NEAR AN OCEAN UNLESS IT WAS MIGRATING. OH AND MOSOSAURUS LIVED IN EUROPE. OR IS THE MOSOSAUR A EINOSAURUS OR TYLOSAURUS OR ANY OTHER GENUS OF MOSOSAUR?
BAM chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
SO A AMERICAN LION AND A FAMILY OF CAVE BEARS. HUH. NICE.
BAM chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I ABSOULOTLY LOVE THIS! DID YOU BASE THE DRACOREX OFF OF THE PRIMEVAL ONE?
bam chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
PLEASE DON'T ERASE THIS STORY! I ABSOULTLY LOVE IT! PLEASE DON'T DO IT!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
season 2 finale prehistoric park
Jamie chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
There is something missing from our world, the amazing animals that time has left behind. But what if we could bring them back? What if extinction didn't have to be forever? We are going on a safari with a difference. Wildlife adventurer Nigel Marven plunges through time, to save the most amazing animals ever! This episode, has the most oddest animal ever! It is called Anomalicaris, the carnivore which lived half a billion years ago, it hunted trilobites! But first Nigel thinks before he goes half a billion years ago, he wants to rescue the most oddest creature ever! The most terrible carnivore from the program Primeval. The Future Predator! It lived in a time called Sterile Earth, the end of Humanity. But if he wants to survive, I know what to do, as narrator Nigel should go to a safer place instead, the 12th century, he wants to rescue the most dangerous creature, a Thalacosmilus. A deadly, killer, marsupial killer. Its like a Sabre-Toothed-Cat, but its a marsupial.
12th century Australia: ''Come on guys!'' Nigel said. ''What are we tracking?'' asked Jackson. ''Thalacosmilus, the sabre toothed marsupial.'' said Nigel. ''How big could they get?'' Jackson asked. ''As big as a lion.'' said Nigel. ''Then what is that?'' Jackson asked. ''Erm...'' Nigel said. The creature was not a mammal, but a reptile. ''I know what is is, its Megalainia. The giant monitor lizard.'' Nigel said. '' We'd better get a tranquillizer gun.'' said Jackson, the Megalainia Lunged forwards.
jamie chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
In Earth's history, prehistoric animals died out. But today, wildlife adventurer Nigel Marvin plans to bring them back. But in real life what if we could bring them back? What if extinction didn't have to be forever? Welcome to the ultimate wildlife sanctury! Welcome to Prehistoric Park! The Credits: Camera Man Johnny, Vet Suzanne, Presenter Nigel Marvin.
On his seventh mission, he plans save the biggest land carnivore ever: Spinosaurus aegipticus! Nigel has to travel 95 million years ago to the Early Cretacieous Period. Tuesday has some preperations for Spinosaurus aegipticus, but wildlife vet Suzanne thinks ''I wonder when Nigel will bring something fluffy?'' Also, Nigel goes through the Time Portal (Anomly).
Eric norton chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
I read the reviews I ment cryed and relised
Eric norton chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
How did u get this I crude when I resisted there was no season 2 how on earth did u get this!