Reviews for DREC
Adele chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Love this! I think you should continue with the story
Danterevan chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
cute i liked it

D
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was just too cute! Of course I would join the club. lol. I loved Bal, he just reminded me so much of Merlin. :)
songbirdflies chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
YAY! Mergana and Arwen YAY! Favourite child hmmm balinor I think but they were all cute well done and another very original idea :)
sillier putty chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I liked Freya and Rosalin.

Can I please join the DREC?
Katalytic Reaction chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Cool story! Loved Balinor, of course. Now, if Morgana wasn't evil in the series, this could totally happen!

I'm not sure if I'd really want to ride a dragon, cuz I'm kinda afraid of falling off. :p.

Really nice idea.
horsegirl332211 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I don't know which kid I liked best. How do you join DREC?
TheWeepingAngel chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
If your still recruiting I would absolutely be honored to join DREC. Oh and I liked Balinor the best. :)
TwiliFay chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Me ill join, and I call puff! Where do i sign up
SilentKnightInDisguise11 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Wow! Absolutely LOVED this oneshot!

In my opinion, I like Balinor the most! :) I think it's kinda sweet how Merlin named his kid after his father in memory. *hugs Merlin* Another reason why I like "Bal"? Because in this fic, he created DREC! )

Also - I'd LOVE to join! Woo! I wonder when I'LL be able to ride a dragon...(and gosh how that sounds W-R-O-N-G; lol)

Silent Knight over and out!
Hibernian Princess chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
That was VERY cute! :) Loved all the kids; my personal fave was Bal. And I would LOVE to be a member of the DREC. :D
The Dust In Dreams chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Aww, the kids are so cute! My favourite is probably Balinor, because of the line 'Why do you always assume it's my fault?' 'Because it usually is.'

I want to join! Can I join? I'll bring cookies...

Sarah :D
redlily188 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Loved Bal! And Freya. and I'm SO joining this club
Nikita Morrowind chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I dont normally like Freya - btu as a little child she is my favourite! Can I be a member for DREC? I am already minions of several people... hehehe :D I love the idea of Dragon-Riding (I think it stems from my love of Eragon/Inheritance Cycle...) Thanks for writing! I love Mergana, and this was just really cute... I dont really get the innuendo, but I dont hink I really should - Im only twelve...Maybe I'll get it later. (DONT TELL ME I DONT WANT TO KNOW YET hehehe:) )
Kitty O chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I want to join DREC! Yes, yes, yes! Okay Lemme try, tell me if I'm right...

Merlin/Morgan- Balinor and Freya (personally I'd be insulted if my hansband wanted to name our girl after his old love..)

Arthur/Gwen- Rosie, Alfred, and Elaine.

It's really a cute story, I hope things DO turn out like this. That would be awesome times 5.