Reviews for Love in Cursive
shengyen0308 chapter 1 . 6/15
This is really beautiful! Full of emotions and heartbreaking (but it’s worth!). I am deeply moved by this. The story seems to proceed a bit slow at first to me, however, I just realized that every thing was building up and simmering in a big pot-and in the end, we have a perfect story!
Really a good job!
bright places chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Wow. So long. Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
This was freaking amazing... Love their love for each other, and was surprised how rose was angeliq! A great read
PaigeH chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Wow. Just wow. For once I felt genuinely effected by the love of these characters like I have rarely felt by other written works. Loved the sheer reality and repeatability of their coming together. It wasn't extravagant and grand but real and honest and it translated over beautifully. It was simple and I think that's why it is so powerful. Adored the focus on language and the struggling writer (very easy to relate to). Beautifully demonstrated the powers of words and the importance of those words to self!
Thank you for making me feel.
Princess Maysera chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
OMG! This is such an awesome fic! I love the ending, how he wrote it in cursive! You're a great writer! I certainly wasn't expecting Amor McGlaggen to be that author guy! I love Scorpius's love for Rose to. it is just sooooo cute! keep up the good work:)
Scrpius chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
this is stunning holy shit goodbye i am dead
Toomanybooks16 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I pity people that don't make it to the end. This is excellent. Keep up the good work :-)
Thay Carvalho chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
It's just great, you crested a great story! Loved read, congratulations for it :)
Ettani chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
i absolutely adore this! it was gorgeous! the language and the sweet fluffiness of it all was fantastic!
Lara1221 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Ahh I really liked this! Great job :)
yindream chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
That was amazing, I loved it
amorsolo chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Gosh, this is amazing. It had a balance between heavy and light and it made the story flow and feel realistic and optimistic to me. I love the characterizations here, too. :D
Snicket Toy chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
You made me cry. I love you for that and this fic and Rose and Scorpius. Loved it to my fullest.
Jillian chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love this so much! It's so adorable and sweet and beautiful and I love Scorpius and I love Rose and LKSDF;AEISDJFKL;SIEOFDJKADSJFKFKADKJK
amazed chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Can I just say that this is one of the most beautiful work I've ever read. Thank you for sharing. It made me feel.