Reviews for The Walking Plague
Guest chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
continue this story it was really getting good
PlaneJane71 chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
This story is a masterpiece! It reads like a novel!

I didn't even realize that I had a death grip on my mouse the entire time I was reading this, until I finished the chapter and noticed that my wrist was sore.

Awesome cliffhanger! Cruel, but awesome!

I'm really looking forward to your next update!
rhoades chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
Love the story so far, and the direction that it's going in.

Can't wait for the next instalment.

Here's hoping that everyone involved gets what they deserve.
Confused I Am chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
"It was the most bizarre group of cops he had seen"

That did make me chuckle, awesome chapter mate and can't wait for the next update!
Lord of Beef Dip chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Liking this story so far, seems well thought out, and is truly one of the best stories I've seen for DotD in a LONG time. My one true issue, not quite complaint may end up being the zombies. It seems that you are going in the vein of the 2004 Remake of DotD, and that is fine, running zombies and all. However, I think for varieties sake, perhaps not all of them should actually be able to run, perhaps some with worse coordination than others, or just generally slow etc. Small things.

But after a few weeks, it would be a nice touch if most started to slow down a lot, due to necrosis. Not slow as in shambling slow, at least not all of them, but not much more than a brisk walk, or slow jog, only being able to sprint in short bursts.

After all, the true terror comes from being out numbered and surrounded by hundreds of ghouls, knowing that no matter where you go, it will never be safe...not simply being outran by a few dozen Olympic gold medalist zombies lol.

Not trying to say you actually have to go that route, simply offering some constructive criticism .
SC Girl chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
Great chapter! I am looking forward to when Kimball meets his end! I hope it a spectacular death! You have a great balance of detail in your story. It is just enough to give the reader a good visual of the setting the story is taking place in. Anyways looking forward to the next update.
Fowlmaniac chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
Cool! Really awesome action scenes! And damn straight I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next! ERGH THE SUSPEMSE IS EVIL!
SC Girl chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
Awesome that you updated. I really enjoyed this chapter, it had a good pace and lots of action. It will be interesting to see what direction this story goes. Looking forward to your next update.
Technocidal Maniac chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
I absolutely love the story. No other way to put it.
Fowlmaniac chapter 9 . 9/23/2011
"Vietnam comes to the Midwest."

Doesn't it always during the Apocalypse?

Hah, but funny, descriptive, and all in all a great chapter, can't wait for the next update
SC Girl chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
Great chapter! I just hate the fact it was so short. I liked the use of the Jack Nicholson in "The shinning" to set the mood of this chapter. Looking forward to the next update.
TevinHC chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Great read so far. Keep up the good work!
TripleLLL chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
wholly crap is this one kick ass zombie story! and not a mary sue one! looking forward to an update! great writing and characterization! wow!
BlackBox Inc chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
love this story cant wait for the next chapter. Very suspenseful and loving how you put it together so far. Will be interesting to see how this pans out
SC Girl chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
Great chapter! I am not going to lie. I was hoping for some answers as to what happen with Tom and Joe in Chapter 6. However, I will just have to wait. You always seem to do a good job at giving your characters depth and you are very detail oriented. I like how Kirkland is torn between performing his job and still having a human side. I also found operation carnival a very disturbing name. Great chapter once again! Look forward to the next update.