Reviews for Lady in the Water
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Yess!very good question Lisa,one whose answer I definitely need to know!:).Anyway I love the way you write and the fact that you take it slow,not rushing the !Please keep up the good work and good luck!
Please update when you have time and do not abandon this story!It has a lot of potential.
P.S. I adore you Jackson-he seems to really care for Lisa :))
Its.Soo.Fluffy chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Update soon!

Really great story so far!

Just some details. . . like why jackson was at the party, why he wants to protect her, why paul wanted her dead in the first place?

When will these be answered? They seem a bit out of character for Jackson, so wondered whether there was another reason for his actions!

Great writing though, and really good idea, can't wait for more :D
Jk chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Love this

Hope Lisa feels better

Keep going
CloverX11 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wow, this story is great! Jackson sure is getting an earful from Lisa! Love it and look foward to reading the rest!
Ray08 chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Really like this story and the way you write the tension with subtle undertones between the two. Can't wait to see more, please update soon!
Jessie chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
I hope you continue to post. Your plot generates interest and your prose demands attention. You have a gift, and I am looking forward to your next piece of art.
Inday chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
There are some typos and spelling errors but I think the story's moving along well. What happens next? I really want to know... :)
son-of-puji chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
I love how you describe the little movements, touches, glances. I can experience it myself through your words it's so tangible. I could easily touch the moment - if it makes any sense. The whole atmosphere is lingering around your words and thus, in my head. Keep it up.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
whoa how sweet of him

maria
Inday chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Please update soon! I'd love to read more. :)
Inday chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Wow! That was a great bathroom scene right there. LOL. The atmosphere is quite different from the airplane lavatory scene, though. Excellent choice, using "Casino Royale" for inspiration. I was thinking that if the scene you wrote would be in a movie, it would be absolutely breath-taking. Imagining Lisa in a white satin dress while holding on to Jackson makes me feel tingly all over. The build-up was just right. That was a hundred times better than a smut scene! :-D
Inday chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I read this fic after reading "Paths Crossed" and I must say that you have a good writing style. Maybe you just need to work on the spelling errors, but your talent shows. You just need someone to edit your work. By the way, why was Jackson at the party in the first place? I don't know if I missed it, but that's what I'd like to know. Other than that, the story's looking great.
son-of-puji chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Oh, good, it could read it finally!:)

Actually, I really like the idea of a sick and in a way helpless Lisa. Can't wait to see where you take this story!

And thank you the note on the bottom *hug* You are too kind:)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
That was great loved it can wait for more

Maria
son-of-puji chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
i dont get it. You changed something or it is just me not able to find the new chappie?

Anyway, i hop you plan to finish this and your other story:)