Reviews for Welcome to Gotland
Useless-Materia chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Oh my goodness, how have I not found this before? I just love this story! I really hope you continue it! It would just be the hottest thing if you did - just stunning
Quistis88 chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
I like this so far! Update soon? :)
sulou chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I love it! How i missed your first posting, hmm well, I'm on it now and looking forward to reading more.
MadHattess chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
That bit with the GF's at the end was a great combination of silly, creepy, and nicely forshadow-y.

The rest seems cute so far... I know there's more to say but I fear today's not one of my better for expressing things. Well, in any case, I am glad I decided to check out your newer writing. You've got a lot of talent for it.
irishais chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
This is amazing, and I really, really, really would love to see more of this. :D
The-Lady-Isis chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
Really very intrigued by this. Sort of Mr & Mrs Smith crossed with magic and a bit more violence. More please!
staceums chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Wait...

What?

Where in the HELL have I been?

I'm totally excited for this.
P.O.KILLER chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
fabulous! you have a wonderful voice in this fanfiction! It took me some time to read but I'm so glad I finally finished. please update soon! this is spectatular!

Dead Pollen
Einsamkeit chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Not sure where this is going, but sounds interesting ! It's going right into my story alert )
nemurustar chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
whoaaa... interesting! but how the GFs take place in the story makes me curious. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Warrior of Virtue chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Intriquing. Update soon.
DarkPrincess-Adidas chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Oh, very interesting start! Can't wait for more... But Seifer dull, really? He could just stand there and glare and be the most interesting man in the world muwahaha. Anyway, love it so far! Hurry and update _
Ms Starlight chapter 2 . 9/27/2010