Reviews for Good Intentions
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 5/25
That our perfect version of events of the season 6, especially because I never liked the Lisa and the story of Dean spend a year away from the game living with her and Ben was ridiculous and unnecessary
I loved the reaction of Dean here, completely furious, it made him away from his brother for so long, and we made sure Sammy is his priority, above all
Would love to see a sequel that
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I always seem to like your theories better than the writers!

Wish this is how 6.01 really went!

C-
loveliveread chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I loved this, I never really had a problem with Lisa but I never really liked her either. Especially when it seemed to me Dean loved the idea of Lisa and Ben more then anything else.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
That was a beautiful glimpse. Thank you for sharing.
SapphireBlue82 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was very well written and seems plausible. You kept it in
character and got all the emotions in without being ... messy? I guess is
the right word. Good job!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Wooooooooow. What an interesting take on all of this. That certainly changes things!

I mean, I like Lisa, and I don't think she would do this, but if she did, it would play out /exactly like this/ and I wouldn't blame Dean for a second for acting the way he did.

Man...
Junilia chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I like that version. would have been nice if it had actually happened like that. I'm not against Lisa, she isn't that annoying to me, but I really never understood what made her so special to Dean. I guess it was more about her son than about her.

Anyways, great one shot - and to think it was your first story... awesome :)
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I think maybe in some way I would have preferred this to Soulless!Sam. Where Sam and Dean aren't separated by anything supernatural, just a bad decision that a human made. Very interesting AU.
Aerotes chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I do really love this, it's a very plausible way of how Dean could've left Lisa, before basically leaving her without talking to her for months, considering how much closer Dean and Sam were in season five.
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
muwahahaha, this feels so right! way better than what really happened! woot!
mb64 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I wouldn't have known that this was your first story on this site. It's written in your typically wonderful style and really gives a good explanation of why Sam stayed away for that year.

Nicely done!
ifandomifeel chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Loved this! 3 I don't think Lisa was a bad character, per se, but... she came between Sam and Dean's brotherly love. And that is a BIG NO. lol

So, yeah, great job! :)
blueoctober chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I absolutely love this story of yours. I've actually read it before but realized I never reviewed it... Better late then never right? Anyways really wish this happened on the story... Really like the idea of Lisa being the reason for why Sam stayed away, yeah I never really liked Lisa. Absolutely loved how Sam kept the amulet. Wonder if it will ever appear again on the show? Doubt it as it's been years since it was last seen. :( Well thanks for sharing this wonderful story of yours! Keep up the great work :) Take care.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
The way Lisa acted with the truth goddess, she might have actually done this.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I liked Lisa and Ben, but they came into his life way too late. He was a hunter when he first met her, was still a hunter when he came back to them, and will always be a hunter until the day he (finally and for good) dies. There can be no other way of life, especially not with his Sammy back. He might've been able to stay if Sam had never come, but even still, that life was killing him one day at a time. He might've dreamnt of a family, white picket fence, but ultimately he couldn't be THAT guy.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »