Reviews for Good Intentions
Rai chapter 1 . 6/10
I love this. Just read part of a fic that was suppose to be Sam and Dean and I was liking it but could not read it after they turned Ben into Dean's son and had Dean give BABY to Lisa/Ben. I so needed this. Not enough fics like this.
Akreiyas chapter 1 . 3/5
Oddly enough, I love this. No offense to any Lisa fans out there, but I never liked her and the whole thing with Ben was kind of weird, too, since there's glaring indications that he's not Dean's son. Anyways, thanks for writing this, and I hope you don't get too many "how dare you write this ***" from Lisa fans.
Valkyr1eCa1n chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I really like this, but I it would be great if you made a follow up where Dean finds Sam. I didn't watch that far to know how they met back up so it would be great to read something about it; even if it didn't happen that way in the show.
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
That our perfect version of events of the season 6, especially because I never liked the Lisa and the story of Dean spend a year away from the game living with her and Ben was ridiculous and unnecessary
I loved the reaction of Dean here, completely furious, it made him away from his brother for so long, and we made sure Sammy is his priority, above all
Would love to see a sequel that
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I always seem to like your theories better than the writers!

Wish this is how 6.01 really went!

loveliveread chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I loved this, I never really had a problem with Lisa but I never really liked her either. Especially when it seemed to me Dean loved the idea of Lisa and Ben more then anything else.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
That was a beautiful glimpse. Thank you for sharing.
SapphireBlue82 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was very well written and seems plausible. You kept it in
character and got all the emotions in without being ... messy? I guess is
the right word. Good job!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Wooooooooow. What an interesting take on all of this. That certainly changes things!

I mean, I like Lisa, and I don't think she would do this, but if she did, it would play out /exactly like this/ and I wouldn't blame Dean for a second for acting the way he did.

Junilia chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I like that version. would have been nice if it had actually happened like that. I'm not against Lisa, she isn't that annoying to me, but I really never understood what made her so special to Dean. I guess it was more about her son than about her.

Anyways, great one shot - and to think it was your first story... awesome :)
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I think maybe in some way I would have preferred this to Soulless!Sam. Where Sam and Dean aren't separated by anything supernatural, just a bad decision that a human made. Very interesting AU.
Aerotes chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I do really love this, it's a very plausible way of how Dean could've left Lisa, before basically leaving her without talking to her for months, considering how much closer Dean and Sam were in season five.
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
muwahahaha, this feels so right! way better than what really happened! woot!
mb64 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I wouldn't have known that this was your first story on this site. It's written in your typically wonderful style and really gives a good explanation of why Sam stayed away for that year.

Nicely done!
ifandomifeel chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Loved this! 3 I don't think Lisa was a bad character, per se, but... she came between Sam and Dean's brotherly love. And that is a BIG NO. lol

So, yeah, great job! :)