Reviews for With a Little Help From My Friends
anglegirl25 chapter 3 . 7/21
i like could u plz update
SmileyKatie chapter 1 . 7/18
Um, hi. I really, really, really like this story. I was wondering when you would update.
lin3xe chapter 3 . 7/9
Great story!
Very interesting plotline. Makes me reflect on how manipulative dumbledore was in the canon.

Please update!
1sunfun chapter 3 . 7/6
Nice.
HPfan chapter 3 . 7/1
Love this one as well. I really hope you continue this.
Cateagle chapter 3 . 6/28
*whistles* Schemes within schemes as much unfolds and plotters, who think their plots unknown, are plotted against. I daresay Dumbledore is going to reap the chaos that he's sown, but in his own person, not in situations he can take advantage of. It sounds like Harry likely will not be attending Hogwarts and I hope some of the deserving first-generation magicals (muggleborns, not that I care for that term) are able to join him and the others with him (your call as to whether Hermione Granger deserves it within this story line). I'm rather looking forward to seeing matters unfold as Dumbledore's schemes and plans unravel ('twould be amusing if, not trusting him at all, James and Lily had some "worst case" plans and provisions in place and those were also active).
Cateagle chapter 1 . 6/28
*snicker* Dumbledore is going to regret being absent for so long; by the time he returns, many of his schemes will be so unraveled there will be no way to recover without showing his hand and plans; that would never work for him. I do appreciate the illustration of how one chance encounter can change so much.
msremus119 chapter 3 . 6/25
Can't wait for the next part...
lilyjen09 chapter 3 . 6/16
I liked the removal of the Horcrux. I'm glad Bill will be Harry's gardian. :) Do you plan to finish this story?
lilyjen09 chapter 2 . 6/16
I like the fact that Bill has a larger part in this fic, and for once it isn't slash! Finally! Thanks for that. :) I like that the Goblins have a plan and are working with other magical creatures to carry it out.
melisa chapter 3 . 6/1
Love where this story is going.
VKMP chapter 3 . 5/30
Four and a half years. I like your stories but I'm guessing that you are no longer writing fanfiction. :'(
healingcat chapter 3 . 5/22
It's been a few years since this came out, I greatly enjoyed reading what you have here and look forward to the time you might finish this story. I'll put it on my alerts list just in case you come back to it.
Jennadancer chapter 3 . 5/17
This is a great story! I am sorry you no longer seem to be writing it. I would love to read more, if you ever pick it up again.
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 3/27
really great start to your story, I really hope you get the chance to complete it.