Reviews for With a Little Help From My Friends
Hot48cricket1 chapter 3 . 11/21
I LOVE (sarcastic eye roll) when an author states she / he has abandoned their stories but start another one and abandon that one as well
veheelman1 chapter 3 . 10/26
Brilliant story, have you considered a sequel or extending this story with some interaction between Harry and the parties mentioned. I assume that some application of time manipulation would be required.
Gina chapter 3 . 9/29
This is an excellent beginning I'd love to read the rest of it!

Sending thoughts of good health to you and yours, and chocolate for your muse.
Gina chapter 2 . 9/29
I know I'm very late to the party. I'm also not sure if I've commented before. I did mark the story as Harry gets a new guardian-Bill.

I'd love to see Harry friends with Neville plus most everyone else except Ron Hermione Ginny. With tutors or a school in another country. Maybe combine ideas into a small school with Neville and some others as students with Harry. AND "creatures" as teachers and other students.
sisi chapter 2 . 9/21
No Hogwards and Harry. Sure. Dumbledores hands are looking for more powers there. Please write, that Harry will studing on the special school in the Elves forests city, or with goblenes. Thanks.
mumphie chapter 3 . 9/19
Wow. What a wonderful and powerful beginning. I am sad that you were unable to continue.
Wow
Great story!
Keep up your writing , is very engaging
Gina chapter 3 . 8/2
This is an excellent beginning! Thanks for the "taste" but I'm sending chocolate for your muse just in case.
Crookshanks-corner chapter 3 . 7/31
I’ve read a couple of your other works, and I was a little surprised at the shortness of this. It would’ve been nice to see what actually happened to Albus, Cornelius and the rest….
Noryu9 chapter 3 . 7/18
Just found this story. The premise is very interesting. I notice it hasn't been updated in 10 years so I don't know if you are still actively writing or not. If you are still writing I hope you continue this story at some point. If you are not writing anymore, perhaps some other writer could be given permission to finish it. The beginning has such promise and I know from reading "You Broke Him, You Fix Him" that you are a very good writer that I know I would enjoy the continuation of this story.

Thank you such a wonderful beginning.
LadyKirsten chapter 1 . 7/6
This story has so much potential. If you are still writing, please consider completing this story
ImmortalsDoItForever chapter 3 . 6/6
I know you haven't updated this story in ten years, and it is likely abandoned, but I just found it, and I think it's really good. Please think about continuing it. It is well worth it.
tiffanythibedeau chapter 3 . 4/23
please update this...
KnowInsight chapter 3 . 4/17
interestimg story
Ash02002 chapter 3 . 2/2
Please please please update soon!