Reviews for With a Little Help From My Friends
Astropia chapter 3 . 8/14
I like your story. I'm french sorry, my write english is very very very BAD! I hope for read the entire story.
mworth1019 chapter 3 . 7/30
Wow! great story wish u would continue it...need to add Luna and Hermione to the mix...
kristalee.keeling chapter 3 . 7/25
Oh my goodness this story is Amazing. Please continue it
Magic29 chapter 3 . 7/17
I think they should add Luna to those invited! they should check all the students health and any spells on them as well as make sure they all have a wand that choose's them please update soon
Please update soon
nadiaanne8091 chapter 3 . 5/28
Great beginning to the story. I hope you decide to continue it.
Starfyre63 chapter 3 . 5/3
Much different from the usual. I hope you haven't abandoned the story.
tabala chapter 3 . 4/6
I do hope this eventually continues?
peg441asus chapter 3 . 3/29
I'm very intrigued by this story. It has a different twist that I find refreshing. I do hope you continue.
wynne34 chapter 3 . 3/28
I love this story ,I hope you will continue it .
I have been reading Harry Potter for 20 years, and this is one of the most creative stories. I love the inner workings of the Goblin culture, and the huge list of other creatures (just as I loved the list of 17 areas of study in one of your other stories). I did think that earlier in this story the Goblins had a copy of the Potter's will but had to wait for Harry's signature to open it (though in this chapter they had to bribe someone for a copy of the will).
This is a lovely chapter.
Your Evil!Dumbledore is definitely believable.
Enishi-Haru chapter 3 . 2/12
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
jLinsmith89 chapter 3 . 2/6
I just wanted to let you know that a seven beat rhythm while not common is fairly common in older traditional European music , music from India and a prominent well known Russian ballet called Firebird. But I like your idea of having it as in integral part of the goblin rituals and cultural music.
I look forward to your next chapter.