Reviews for With a Little Help From My Friends
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 3 . 4/11
wow this is nice
What a fantastic premise! I would love to read more if you are willing and able to do so. I know you've had some ongoing health issues and hope you are okay. Thank you for the new spin!
Linda chapter 3 . 12/31/2017
Love the story hope to read more soon
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2017
Please continue! Oh the Twins should visit Harry and Bill 2~

While its to bad there no slash or future slash as long as Harry doesn't end up married to Ginny or Hermione I'll be ok...

Imagine if Luna just 'floated' (ya'know her Luna walk) into the bank walked up to Bill and asked to 'See' his 'son' just minutes after Bill signs the guardianship papers lol~

Maybe a mixture of wizard/creature school? That the secret place they had made years ago turned into the worlds newest magic school.

I wonder how Arthur would feel about Mollys hidden money... It better not be Harry's.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2017
Please, ma’am, I want some more.
mackiechandler chapter 3 . 10/20/2017
This is great. What an interesting ritual. I hope you write more!
mackiechandler chapter 2 . 10/20/2017
Ooh this is good. Poor Bill. His family looks very badly here.
mackiechandler chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
This is terribly sweet and interesting. I love stories with goblins and Harry being rescued.
Astropia chapter 3 . 8/14/2017
I like your story. I'm french sorry, my write english is very very very BAD! I hope for read the entire story.
mworth1019 chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
Wow! great story wish u would continue it...need to add Luna and Hermione to the mix...
kristalee.keeling chapter 3 . 7/25/2017
Oh my goodness this story is Amazing. Please continue it
Magic29 chapter 3 . 7/17/2017
I think they should add Luna to those invited! they should check all the students health and any spells on them as well as make sure they all have a wand that choose's them please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2017
Please update soon
nadiaanne8091 chapter 3 . 5/28/2017
Great beginning to the story. I hope you decide to continue it.
Starfyre63 chapter 3 . 5/3/2017
Much different from the usual. I hope you haven't abandoned the story.