Reviews for With a Little Help From My Friends
asherisabella21 chapter 3 . 4/10
I just found this story and I think it is great. I hope that you will continue writing it. I am excited to see how the story unfolds. Please keep writing.
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 3 . 3/27
Great story. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. Will the Goblins retrieve all that Dumbledore has of harry's like the cloak?
moonserenity82 chapter 3 . 3/23
so cool please hurry with the next chapter
Sssnitch chapter 3 . 3/16
I like youre stories very much, but there was no update in a lonk time. Do you plan on writing again? Please?
Nyx the Goddess of Night chapter 3 . 3/10
Luv it luv it luv it! Plzplzplz continue!

Nyxia ;););)
SakuraKoi chapter 3 . 3/10
O,O
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 3/10
Poor Sirius
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 3/10
O.O
AnnElfwind chapter 3 . 3/8
This story is absolutely possitively awesome!
The only question is - will you continue it? Because it has been a while since your last update. I just found this and cannot wait to know what will happen next!
Please, tell me it isn't abandoned?!
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 3 . 3/7
I've just found this story, and I'm lovin' what I've read... I hope that even after so long, you'll go back to writting it...
Blueberry Babe chapter 3 . 2/26
Thanks. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Blueberry Babe chapter 2 . 2/26
Thanks.
ladilyn chapter 3 . 2/7
I'm sorry you have been unable to update this story. Real life has the habit of making what we want to do not possible. I have enjoyed your other stories and had not read this one because it hadn't been updated but finally, I gave in. I see you are reading other stories so hopefully at some point you will be able to once again find a way to continue writing as you write wonderfully. Take care.
sweetheart2014 chapter 3 . 1/19
I don't like stories with manipulations but this one was actually really good. Will you continue?
ecweirdboy chapter 1 . 1/12
I know you are still at least coming to this site are you going to update this story any time soon or is it abandoned