Reviews for With a Little Help From My Friends
I have been reading Harry Potter for 20 years, and this is one of the most creative stories. I love the inner workings of the Goblin culture, and the huge list of other creatures (just as I loved the list of 17 areas of study in one of your other stories). I did think that earlier in this story the Goblins had a copy of the Potter's will but had to wait for Harry's signature to open it (though in this chapter they had to bribe someone for a copy of the will).
This is a lovely chapter.
Your Evil!Dumbledore is definitely believable.
Enishi-Haru chapter 3 . 2/12
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
jLinsmith89 chapter 3 . 2/6
I just wanted to let you know that a seven beat rhythm while not common is fairly common in older traditional European music , music from India and a prominent well known Russian ballet called Firebird. But I like your idea of having it as in integral part of the goblin rituals and cultural music.
I look forward to your next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
What a great story! Sorry that you seem to have given up on it as i'd love to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2016
I think all of them should should come and they should add Luna please update soon
MotherBear chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
Wow. Fantastic detail... And I even like the dementors! I hope all is well with you.
LoveSpock chapter 3 . 9/30/2016
Good story. Looking forward to more.

Please update soon!

:-)

Stormwing89 chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
Nice, the story idea and main characters are well laid out by the first three chapters. Let's just hope that the story hasn't been abandoned before it could really get going, as it has some real potential.
rmgiroux chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
Great start to a story - this could turn into a very good one!

It's been a while, but I hope the bug bites you and you come back to this someday, thanks for sharing!
Hainbuche chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
Das ist ein absolut spannender und klasse Anfang. Macht Lust auf mehr lesen. Schreibst du weiter? lg Hayne
Rose099 chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Update
divineangel1984 chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
Has the story Been abandoned
ariyana.lenae chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
I really line this! I hope you'll come back to this!