Reviews for Marry Me!
KiwiStrawberry chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I loved chapter one! It was so sweet! And I really love Ace, Sabo, and Luffy- the history with them is so sweet and so sad... 3
Kaninix chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
XD i espacially liked the last chapter and luffy proposing to sabo and ace. And i couldn't get rid of the feeling that koda is sabos son. propably not but i like the thought of it it amuses me to no end.

well actually i just wanted to say awesome story
heavenlymoonfangedwolf chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This is so cute i 3 it
sakura240 chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Kura: Yes, I don't know the two characters but that ending was HILARIOUS! XD I cant stop laughing!

Berry: I like Hazuki.

Kura: Yup! Please do update soon! XD JA NE!
sakura240 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Kura: KAWAII~ SO KAWAII~

Berry: we're laughing...w-while thinking h-how cute...pbth...silly Luffy.

Kura: KAWAII~ I LOVE LUFFY! And honestly, I can just imagine this actually happening! XD

Berry: indeed...pbth...kawaii~
Imsomania chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Frikken hilarious! xD Can't wait to read the rest!
vivi.chu-ie chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
SO FUNNY! SO TOTALLY LIKE LUFFY! :DDD /thumbs up/
Kaiyumi7788 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
That was unbelievably cute. I wish i could keep the characters so... In character, if that makes sense. Great job on this story! :D
Ellen24 chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Luffy is so simpel minded sometimes xD But Zoro havent lost an arm, becuse beside Luffys right leg, u can se a sword that zoro is holding :p
Anga chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I love the concept of Luffy totally getting the wrong idea there, even if it's not THAT wrong, to be honest... And cute... I can imagine him still having this weird idea ten years later, lol (_)
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
AWEEESOOOME!

Great, great, great chapter! As a LuNa lover, you now got my whole sympathy xD
Wind Paradox chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
This chapter was really funny and sweet.

I saw chapter 598 and it was awesome! Everyone look so different know and that's a cool! I love their new looks. :D
Mr Khan chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
To review the spoilers and not the story (the second chapter did make me lol though. You did well)

Zoro couldn't have lost an arm, since then it wouldn't be Santoryuu. There is a more legitimate question as to whether he's lost an eye (given that the eye with the scar is closed in the shot)

Franky and Usopp look epic, Nami looks hot with long hair, and Chopper's new hat is absurd even compared to his old fuzzy pink top hat
Wind Paradox chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Wooo! This is awesome! Update soon!
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 9/28/2010