Reviews for Esteem
K Peaches chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Alright, the Cousland and Alistair banter was too cute, but I think my favorite part was Alistair asking Sten if he thought Teagan was handsome. Just too funny! Great fic, and the subtle romance was well done. (I also liked the part about the cold bath ... teehe...)
dorko525 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Lmao that was a funny one. Exactly how flustered I imagined Alistair would be in close proximity with the Warden. Sten had some good lines too
Pumpernickel chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
"By using a sword"

I giggle-snorted. Totally can see Sten saying that. XD
NathanEatsChildren chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
In need of a cold bath? XDXDXD. Dude gets aroused easily, no? :D

And Bann Teagan is lame. Hell, if I were a woman, I’d prefer Ogrhen, who-while not the looker-most certainly has more slap-and-pickle than that fool. And Sten is a butt-plug, on the real. I utterly despise his candor and stoicism (which you captured perfectly, BTW); it’s so… annoying. I should have just left him in his the cell.

And maybe it’s because I’ve poured over 50 hours into this game, but I so pictured this conversation happening at the camp as I read it. I also pictured my Grey Warden making fun of Alistair, leaving mid-dialogue (whilst Alistair feebly attempts some sort of humor), then making his way over to Morrigan’s tent to… assure she’s not “cold [in her] tent, all alone.” XDXDXD

ANYWAY, I loved this. Very nice read, babe.
sammiehollyfowl chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
hahahahahaha "He's too clean" lol :D i loved it, very nice! Brava, m'lady, brava!
Ookami-hanyou Sarah chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Awesome story! I loved it!
sweets427 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Very good. Can't stop smiling. I love Alister lol.
Fluid Consciousness chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I laughed SO hard at this. Especially the bit with Sten at the end. Wonderful!
MarluxiaSasakiDoom chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Nice.

Funny part with Sten too.
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
And fun to read. Nicely done.
Zeeji chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Love this!
Silvergrace chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Haha nice! I enjoyed the part with Sten at the end.
thinkdragonage chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Very cute!
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I thought this was cute and humourous. Nice dialog, flowed well and sounded natural. Good job. :D