Reviews for Not now and possibly not ever
MagicInMe23 chapter 1 . 7/17
Wow... you go girl who reviewed under me
I'm known for being the sweet, quiet, demure kind of girl who likes everybody, is a good listener, and would be the greatest girlfriend ever if a guy actually cared to try. However, I gave everyone a heart attack when an older boy started picking on my little sister. I grabbed him by the collar, slammed him against the wall, and called him a 'mutated hybrid between a prostitute and a monkey who has mashed potatoes for brains.' It was so worth the detention.
Kelly chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is PERFECTLY written. I'm impressed. I want more of these. FANTASTIC.
calicar chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
How hot and bothered this one got me, I'll never explain. Wonderful, wonderful smut! Thanks for this. Whew.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Wow. -fans self- Pretty damn amazing.
iced-apple chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I would love to see you write more of A/A fics they are such a great couple and your style of writing is enchanting! :)
solfire chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Gah, so much smex. Fantastic.
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Oh yes, a ff to the picture. :D I really love the picture and now I love this little ff, too! Thank you for writing this.
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
... This was extremely hot xP

Loved your Arthur. He's such a reserved, cool-headed character, and I loved seeing how you portrayed his weakness for Ariadne. Lovely job~
Kanela chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Awesomely hot. ultra HOT. I love ariadne and arthur! and i've seen that pic, it''s... gorgeous. O.O
Sepsis chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Wonderful.. *_*
yeahthathappens chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
hot. I dig it.
Fabulist chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Super hot! A fantastic interpretation of the drawing! I love Arthur's two ways of thinking coming to conflict.
EmmerM chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Love it :)
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I discovered this scorching one shot by viewing nami86's drawing. The drawing was so good, that I couldn't resist getting a peak at the fic that went with it. Great job to both of you! Thanks!