Reviews for Of Funerals and Goldfish
Arihimew chapter 4 . 3/27
This is sooo hilarious and sweet at the same time. I don't know how you managed to do that, but you did. thanks for writing this!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Awww! Poor mr. Bubbles! Glad em and derek are okay now!
ellesbelles2009 chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
loved it sooo much!
You'llRememberMe chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
I really liked this last chapter. The end was believable and sweet. Great job writing this fic!
superficialcynic chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Nice to know things are back on track for them. Nice ending.
freaak tonight chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
aw! what a great chapter and end to the story.

derek is such a sweetie! :)

i'm sad it's complete and i do hope to see more morgan/prentiss stories from you! :)
Kimd33 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
That was a sweet ending.
Kimd33 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
That was a sweet ending.
smokinhottie chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I don't know about you but sitting here reading this is painful! I'm lik e "No man! Don't clean the tank! Please dear God and all that is Holy don't clean the tank!" He picks up the tank "...S**T he's going to clean the tank!" He thinks to put the fish in the bowl on the EDGE of the sink. "Oh no! NOt the edge of the sink!" Puts the fish on the edge of the sink..."that fish is SO stinkin dead..." I enjoy! More pwease!
Lane chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
I was torn between killing myself laughing and bursting into tears through this whole thing. Poor Emily, Poor Mr. Bubbles! Can't wait to read more and see how Morgan digs himself outta this hole!
You'llRememberMe chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Not sure if I've already posted this review or not 'cause my computer is acting up. But I'll write it out again anyways:

Please please update! I need to know what happens next!

I'm impressed with this story.. So many CM stories are either just case-fics or completely "out there" kind of fics, but this one actually has an original plot that I'm jealous I never thought of it.

Congrats on your great story :)
You'llRememberMe chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Oh my! That made me laugh out loud the entire time! I absolutely love how you wrote this..

I'm not sure if laughter was the intended reaction but that's what you got from me. And in my opinion it's a good thing :) Can't wait to read the next chapter! Good thing I don't have to :))
Gunbladez19 chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
damn man that sucks lol almost as bad when my pet goldfish kicked the bucket
SleepDeprived07 chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Awww... Is it wrong that I was kind of chuckling when JJ kept giving Morgan angry looks and while Morgan was trying to tell Prentiss he had *accidentally* killed her beloved Mr. Bubbles? But, then, Prentiss got so upset that I felt kinda chastised about finding humor in her impending grief. But, see? It's a fish! And, yes, I adored Finding Nemo and love Dory but I can't ever understand anyone having so much fun or loving a fish so much. They don't even do anything! Enough about that, though, the important thing is Prentiss loved Mr. Bubbles and Morgan killed him. That rat b sstard! Hee. Can't wait to see how on Earth Derek's going to make this up to poor Emily. Who just came from a funeral and who will now have to face the grief of another dead loved one. Derek better go over to Emily's house and not just let her walk out on him. Even though she's pretty pissed at him, he really needs to apologize properly, perhaps with dinner, chocolates (Emily loves them chocolates) and a shoulder to cry/lean on. Hope to read the next chapter soon!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
poor Em! poor Derek! Good chapter.