Reviews for Changes
Tifany chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
Your story was amazing. I'm sorry but I can't find the word to describe how much it touched me. I love TifaxSephiroth and the way you portrayed their "relationship" was just perfect. As much as I love the paring I think it lose a lot of power when they are pictured in a "normal" relationship, I feel in love with the way you showed Sephiroth interest in Tifa. Will there ever be a sequel?
ChocoboHuntress chapter 25 . 11/11/2012
Great job! I love this unique pairing. I definitely see Loz having a thing for Tifa. He seems like the kind of guy who would appreciate a beautiful woman that can also kick his ass. Hope to read more from you!
ireadfanfic chapter 25 . 8/22/2011
This is THE best Tifa & Loz pairing fanfic I ever read. In fact, personally this is the best ff7 fanfic ever. I soooo love your story.

I like how you mix everything together, comedy romance thriller, well everything! I like how Cloud finally realizes Tifa had loved him for so long and acknowledged he actually love her too, though it's too late. I forgot which chapter but I remember he said smth about "letting go is not hard, it's impossible", it really crack me lol.

I still feel bad for Sephiroth, he just came alive just to die again but well he's a bad guy. I like how Reno's relationship with Tifa too :D. It's quite ironic and funny that he drank a shot with Cloud, uniting under the idea of both loving Tifa but do not really have the braveness to move forward.

I read the sequel, I soo want to see them getting married .. I soo do not mind reading more sequels :D I just can't get enough of this story, can't get enough of Loz, can't get enough of ff7.
loveaustralia chapter 25 . 7/30/2011
That was a fantastic story! I never found Loz's character all that interesting until reading the way you wrote him. I love how you left things with Sephiroth. Rufus may have gotten better, but obviously he's still a Shinra. The other characters couldn't have been written better. I really hope you continue this story in a sequel.

Tracyboo
Tigersdeadflowers chapter 25 . 6/22/2011
Excellent story! It was so well thought out, developed, in character, and realistic. Bravo! w
Anais.P chapter 25 . 3/2/2011
:')

Just...loved it. Read this fic over a span of 3 days cuz I didn't wanna finish all of it at once. I love fics like this. You, my friend, have done a great job. :)
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 25 . 2/26/2011
I was just browsing through SephTi fics the other day and I happened to stumble across your "Forgiveness" fic. I read through it and I saw that you mentioned of this story, "Changes". I became curious and clicked on this story and read it all day yesterday and today. I wasn't much of a LozxTifa fan until I read this! You got me hooked! I liked the way you portrayed Loz; he was so cute. It was interesting how you added Sephiroth into the story as well. Using Cloud AND Loz to kill everyone, including my favorite heroine Tifa? Very evil. His mental instability was funny, like how he spontaneously froze in middle of the fight. (I giggled for some weird reason there, hahaha) I really liked Reno too. His sense of humor amuses me to no end. I'm glad that he wasn't executed for disobeying his orders. Rufus is a total ass; he hasn't changed much. I can't believe he deceived everyone and kept Sephiroth, instead of burning him. Honestly...I'm hoping that once Sephiroth wakes up, he gives that smug bastard a good stab through the chest. .

The ending was beautiful.

I am definitely fav'ing this. I can't wait to see how you'll do with your sequel.
sakR9 chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
Oh Cloud, SHUT UP xD! Ahahaha... he's totally getting what he deserves

The shower scene was hott, but I thought that him knocking on the door and asking permission to come in wasn't as hott as just bursting in and joining her... if you get me ;)

Anyway, looking forward to the new plot twist
sakR9 chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
Hey hey hey! :D

What I wanted from the start [such a pervert] and I'm happy you were able to deliverrrrrrrr but not as much as Loz delivered, wooooooo!

There were a few mistakes here and there, but otherwise a good chapter! And this is your first M chapter? Woooo ;D
gunitatsuhiko chapter 25 . 11/25/2010
*choke* that was *sob* beautiful!
Shreddie J chapter 25 . 11/19/2010
What a nice ending... :) Im glad Tifas happy and Cloud is happy for her. I loved those last chapters and I have a bad feeling that Sephiroth is not gone for good... Oh, and poor Reno, I feel bad he got fired, but at least hes alive. :) All in all, this was the story I enjoyed a lot and if you decide to do a sequel some day, Id be happy to read it! ;)
oneofthosegirls chapter 24 . 11/15/2010
is it really almost over? :( oh well, nothing lasts forever. i love this story and im gonna be a little sad when its over, but i cant wait for the next chapter x
Zetsubel chapter 21 . 11/10/2010
Ooh. As a nice little twist in the end, Tifa should be pregnant. With twins. XD Girls. Named Yazzie and Kadee. Yeah.

XD Anyway! I love Tifa/Loz so much, and I'm so glad I found you. I've followed this fic for sooo long. I never want it to end. ;_;
Shreddie J chapter 19 . 11/8/2010
Interesting chapters! Sephiroth is back! I hope theres a way to stop him before he hurts more people. Also I hope Renos going to be all right. And Rufus, please dont punish him and make him do all the paperwork... ;)
sakR9 chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
Heyyyy this is GOOOOOOD.

I thought Tifa was crazed with emotion, running off to see Loz up at Healen, but then she was very calm and then I calmed down too. Rufus is hott :)

Why was Loz on the floor when Tifa first came in? I mean, you wrote that she kneeled down to talk to him. Also, Loz said he was 'imagining' the voice, but you forgot to put an extra 'in' in the word ;)

And then when it was time to do experiments, Loz about to cry was sooooooooooooooooo cute! ! I don't know how Tifa was able to kiss him on the cheek without anyone reacting to it. I mean... wouldn't Cloud be a bit surprised at least?

When Tida and Loz talk about his memories, there's a 'he' missing in the sentence: "If he was so great, he wouldn't have descended into madness just because of how came into existence!"

Very dramatic last sentence! Oooh Loz with Sephiroth's voice? Hott!

oooh bye