Reviews for The Woman in White
samiam004 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Caroline's hilarious! Great story! And how cool is it that the episode when they get married was also titled 'The Woman in White?' :)
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That was brilliant..!
PrincessOfMythaca chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Very very cute! Caroline made me laugh :D
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was great. I loved it. Caroline is something else. :)
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hey, I know I'm kind of late to this story, but I had to review anyway.

Yes. I am grinning. Like a fool. And I LOVE IT! :)
Imagine The Dreamers chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Awwww! So cute!
DaLiza chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Loved Booth and Brennan's vows, and Caroline's "There ain't a soul in this church that doesn't want to see these two hitched...And if there is, may the good Lord have mercy on their souls because Booth's packin' heat and I'll make sure he gets off on the charges."

Amazing job!
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Lots of people have tried their wedding vows before (I think it's probably the most impossible thing to write...) But their (your) vows were the most in character ones I've read. And Caroline was priceless. :)
jahacopo2221 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I'm an author's worst nightmare because I lurk, and rarely leave reviews. (Which makes me a hypocrite since when I was actively posting my own stories I was a review junkie.) But I digress...the point of that little infomercial was to let you know that I slipped out of lurkerdom to leave you a review because I loved this little story. Their vows were so perfect and so in character for B&B. I look forward to reading more from you!
stephaniew chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Ha! Yes, I'm absolutely grinning from ear to ear! This was great fun! Loved the vows...very sweet and all the things I keep wishing they'd figure out. The ring part was especially good...not a claim but a reminder of their love for each other...so very sweet! Good stuff!
rmcbuckeye chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Totally need a couple chapters about their HONEYMOON..
MadeleineMHM chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I cant imagine a better wedding! I love Caroline, "And if there is, may the good Lord have mercy on their souls because Booth's packin' heat and I'll make sure he gets off on the charges." That was the biggest LOL in the world.. I'm sitting here reviewing (something i'm not good at ;) i may add) this awesome one-shot.. btw i love the chritmas episode add on.. very clever! That was Fan-Tabby-Whoby (in normal speak; fantastic.. im cool like that)

Love,

Maddy
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Very sweet :) What shipper couldn't love the idea of a B&B wedding? Oh, and this - "I knew. From the moment we first kissed, I knew. I think that's the real reason I got into that cab - I knew this was going somewhere and I was terrified." - definitely true!
LittleThingsMatter chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Great story! I love Caroline and I'm glad you somehow put her in. The vows were great too, it was so... them:)

Keep the great writing:D

-K
RositaLG chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
The following line took my breath right out of my chest: "Never has he been so sure that he would have, in fact, waited for her forever. Never has he been so drunk with euphoria knowing he won't have to." What a perfect line. I read it like three times before I could continue with the rest of the story! Caroline was perfection and a great use of comedic relief to stop it from getting out of character, which I imagine a B/B wedding would feel like if written poorly. Thank goodness for us that this wasn't!