Reviews for The Woman in White
Rustic Moon chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
You rock! I love the depth and poignancy in your stories.
Booth's Smurfette chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
this was great! it totally suited them, the simplicity and how the vows displayed their personalities. i loved it! expecially the appearane of Caroline :)
archivedfics2013 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
haha, that was so good! i think it was grinning throughout the entire thing! I loved how they were kept so in-character and i loved Caroline's appearances, i can just imagine her actually saying those things!

great story!
maisma51 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Wow, this was fantastic! My favorite parts were Caroline's lines, but the whole thing was sweet, funny, and well written. I'll definitely be reading some of your other work now :) Thanks for writing.
jsq chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I'm FINALLY getting time to read- yay for me! I loved this. Loved it. You wrote Booth's jittery nervousness at the beginning so well. And he knew! He knew! I adored that part. I still have a big grin. And Caroline was wonderful as always. ;) I enjoy catching up on your other stories.
legggate chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
You should write the wedding night for this fic. It was very nice and very fluffy. I especially liked the vows for the rings. That is so them. Thanks for sharing.
SouthunLady chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Can't help you with any of the questions, but the decision should be your's anyway. You know what you're comfortable with and that should be your goal.
boneslver chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This has been my absolute favorite B&B wedding story!
Gemlily5 chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Hi! While I can be online because nyc is in a severe thunderstorm watch and a tornado warning till 6pm!

First I had to drop you a line and add my ideas for honeymoon destinations for Booth and Brennan.I'm thinking maybe 's italian,isn't he? Even if he is not,he can take her on a gondola(you know what they are right?)Treat her to some fine dining and see the sights.

Let me know how you feel about . :D
I-M-BLUE chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Enjoyed the story -keep writing. I have somehow felt that one day there WOULD be a wedding for there two.
eitoph chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I really did like this - it's often so hard to see Booth and Brennan in this situation, but the vows you chose really did seem to fit their characters, and as a result, I enjoyed this very much!
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Naw I loved this Great writing.

From A Fanfiction Angel
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I do have a stupid, silly grin on my face, and as I love Caroline, her words were priceless. WONDERFUL!
Pacicos chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Just perfect, I can imagine nothing better than this...Thanks!
boothiebabe chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
great start i really loved it cant wait for more
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »