Reviews for The Hard Way
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 1/2
*laughs and pokes Neal with her toe* And that is why we learn the proper method of swinging through walls and always expecting o get shot in the back.
rox chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Okay .but little short
W0lf-Spirit chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This was awesome. I wouldn't mind seeing more! Impalement like this can be quite dangerous so it would be nice to see the downs (and... ups) of recovery.
*totally not in love with bad things happening to Neal**okay totally in love with it*
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Guess I'm a total whump!addict. This gave such a rush I even misread couple words (that alone speaks volumes).
Always wondered about that particular moment (Neal flying through window, which actually looked sawed in). Based on Neal's facial expression it wasn't supposed to be painful but to my book it seemed odd. It must've hurt to just trash through thick framed window with not that much of power, right? So to me it never looked that believable that Neal could just so simply fly through window without a scratch. Of course for a con that level he probably hid any pain behind a mask and his emotions from the encounter... *don'tmindsomeramble*

And didn't see anyone OOC here. Although I must've been under some Caffrey spell because the only episode I recall from two seasons I've seen was Forging Bonds, the rest is vanished into some strange amnesia. Neal must've cast some spell on my brain *sorryforanotherramble*
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Nice Neal Whumpage
TheJunebug1218 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Ah, dang it! Its a one shot. Man, you should continue this!
hollowgirl15 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I likes it! I just wish it was longer... I'm a huge fan of Neal whump! Heck I'm a huge fan if any main /fav character whump! Keep them coming! ;)
lightrain chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I like it :)
piquitv chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
i really like this story, you should write more :) Thanks for sharing!
Wenwalke chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Great one shot. Loved it. Wendy
ghostdolly chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Wub it. Short but good.

*glomps Serinidia*

You're the awesomeness ;_; We wub you. Hope that school papers do't torture you much. They can be a nightmare!

Thanks for sharing your writings with the rabid fans, Serinidia. I really have no idea how you manage! Thank you!
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I loved it! It really amazed me that Neal didn't get hurt crashing thru the window, or that Fowler didn't have a gun on him. I think Fowler was perfectly ic. The few times he was involved with violence in S1 he was pretty comfortable, so this seems like an appropriate reaction.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I liked it...write another
govgal chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Very enjoyable.
boscoslut chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I loved it. I was hoping Neal would get shot in the ending of this episode. Great job!