Reviews for The Truth is Out There - but Who knows
ScreenSurfer chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
god damn i love this story. one thing though. Scully and Mulder are american, thus when in their Point of View, the Torch is a Flashlight.
SuzanneElise chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
I. Love. You. Even. More. Than. I. Did. Earlier. Today.

Ok, I'm done with those annoying period-riddled sentences. I love Dr. Who, obviously, and I like the X-files, though there are house rules against watching it at my humble abode. *grin* Not that that stops me.

Thanks for making me grin like mad. It was brill(iant). Keep writing.
BenRG chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
I've read this before and will do so as many times as I can. My only gripe is this. When the Doc is taking Mulder and Scully home, the TARDIS *ought* to have had one of her trademark embolisms and taken them off on a season-long trip to Scaro, Telos and all those other wonderful alien worlds we Dr. Who fans know and love so much. BenRG's Rating 9/10
golden orange chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
This is the story that made me want to write fanfiction in the first place. The story that got me interested in the X-Files. Would it be fair to say that this is one of my favourite stories? Yes it would. I love how you've written the Eighth Doctor, how you've written Mulder and Scully - ah hell, I just love everything in it. The Doctor's indignation at the Consortium's lack of interest is very in character. Well done!
Skyrocket 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Fantastic! Creative, humorus, thoughtful and just plain fun. The best story ever!
Dr Who 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Another triumph, this time an X-Files/Doctor Who Crossover. The Eighth Doctor's innocent nature is perfectly captured - and the way Scully 'tortures' the information out of him is side-splitting. A wonderful story again. One quibble - the explanation for Scully's continued skepticism at the end is slightly forced. Still, another excellent work.

(Incidentally, I know all I seem to do is write reivews, but I'm actually planning on a crossover with Doctor Who and Buffy (along with Xena, another disgraceful neglection). Then you lot can really get stuck in. See ya!)
Super Kitty 9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Cool story. I hope there's a sequil! :-)
Jeff G. 9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Aside from a few minor wording problems or typos, this story was great. Held my interest the whole time!
1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
loved it!
Allronix chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Fine stuff! I could almost hear Mark Snow's XF score layered over with that lovely Dr. Who theme music. Great job at capturing McGann's Doctor, and you even managed to get Mulder and Scully right. I saw the story shifting from XF-style shots and camera angles to Good old BBC video/film mix. Keep it up.