Reviews for Mandrake
robomonkey chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
i love it :D nice plot twists you had and nice mohawk on treen
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
love it!
Signora Lilium chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love this story, its so beautiful!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
-smiles- This was beautiful, I dare say.
Grim1989 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Love the series :D i read every single one and i love them all :D.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Nice
Plimsoul chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is my favorite of the Deadly Herbs Series. You know you're doing something right when you want to read more of an OC. And I do want to read more about Treen. What exactly he is (tree spirit, forest spirit, your admittedly sexier version of an ent, etc.) This story has potential to be expanded, if not into a multi-chapter than into a long one shot.

I also like your portrayal of Harry in this one. In Habenaria Medusa Harry was a bit to femmish, but in Mandrake you managed to keep the adventurous, playful, and a tad recklessly brave side to Harry that many writers forget about/ignore/whatever.
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Beautifully done, brilliant author! This was simple and clean, but has something to it that makes it fantastic, if that makes any sort of sense _ Thanks for writing!
WitchWizard-OfTheK9's chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I loved this please make another one please!
Jay chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Very good story.

But you seem to have forgotten about Dumbledore breaking his word not only to Harry (for the murder of the snakes if he didn't do what he wanted) but the Treen. I think it would be neat to see the consequences of that. After all, the wizards and witches put great store in what they say especially in promises and oaths. Why wouldn't there be consequences?
FullMoonLuver09 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I LOVE IT!
MidnightEmber chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
that was cute
Angel Slyth chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Interesting. It was a new twist and very nice to read about.