Reviews for Can't Stop
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
Please update !
Guest chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
This is a good story can you update!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
This story is good
Aesify chapter 18 . 3/27/2012
Amazing story. Update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Finish this story please pleaseplease please please please I might die if you don't
Anonymous chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
I really wish you would finish this fan fic because it's really great. Please update this story ASAP it's so good.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 9/12/2011
For the love of god please update this story ASAP PLEASE! It's such a great story and you should complete it if you have the time.
WW chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
Update?
antonyforcleopatra chapter 18 . 7/21/2011
I know it's been January since you last updated this story but I was hoping that you'd complete it (: This is so good, I had to re-read it from chapter one to the current chapter eighteen (: You're Badam stories are one of my favorites!
JJ47 chapter 18 . 7/6/2011
Very good story.

I hope you continue it.
Mental Madness chapter 18 . 7/2/2011
I really like this story. I know you're updating other stories too but I really hope you update this one in the near future.

You don't really find any great Badam fics like yours these days.
Grr chapter 18 . 6/29/2011
UPDATE!
BS-EDGE chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
you should update this one soon :)
Iphoner chapter 18 . 5/25/2011
Duddde! You seriously need to update this story! Its been like 4 months since you've last updated this story. I love it so much and you can't leave us hanging like this! Please put us out of our misery and update; I know you've been busy with other stories but please find time for story also. I'm in serious need of my Badam fix since you have one of the best Badam fics on this site and we need more!

Long live Badam D
T chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
The suspense builds up! I prefer Adam and Fiona but this whole story is nice too.