Reviews for Indeed
etsf/151985972005,seralnmb/3525975
candy117 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
cool story
Geekquality chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
i like thiss. i agree, i didnt really like the episode, they make chad loook reallllly mean. like meaner than he was when the show began
DancingRaindrops chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
:D I LOVE Chad's POV stories! ;) Haha. Way more than I should, really. :P

Anyway. I loved the whole "indeed" thing from the actual episode, cuz I'm a freak and actually say that in real life. XD It's a running joke in my family.

Very funny, Cha-sssss :P I had to. Couldn't resist ;) Last lines were especially awesome.

Love you :)
lolz3 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This one-shot is awesome. But in the episode My Two Chads I couldn't believe he didn't remember how they first met or anything. And if he's so worried about ruining his perfect self, in Chad With A Chance, he did dangerous stuff. It makes no sense.
Scouti chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Oooooh! Can you make part 2 of the Ep! Plz plz plz plz! I want the full episode! *sighs* *Makes eyes real big* Plzzzzzzzzzzzz
LOLChanny819 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I loved it! But ugh, I can't believe he knew nothing about her! I mean...I thought he would win her back by saying "I wanted to tell you I knew you, not a camera" and tell her every question. But NOOO! Oh well. This was awesome! SMILES!

LOL
SenatorSkywalker chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
MORE PLZ!
S24 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Great story. I agree the my two chads episode wasn't that great but you made it seem better with a cool fanfiction.
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
this is interesting and chad can b very full of himself and too dramatic sometimes but hes still cool! nice story!
minithepeanut chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
awwwwww...I haven't seen that episode, but this story is great. Just try not to die of boredom.

Luvv ya,