Reviews for Ready
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
She'll be ready when the time comes
Echo24 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
That's quite dark, but a great take on the situation. I suspect that Artie wouldn't be in a position to offer her her freedom even if he really wanted to, not if Mrs F had already made her decision.
MagellinaFluffQueen chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I know! could they have made it any more obvious? OF COURSE he was lying. He does that sometimes. But he means well, and I love how he tries to protect Claudia. I really wanted to write this scene but you beat me to it! Argh! *favorites*
xkeymasterx chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Hey! Very nice! I considered doing this scene - I totally saw that he was lying too. And he was worried. Thanks for posting!

XD
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Yay! I didn't know you like W13 as well. That is so freaking cool. I love the fact that Claudia got such an important look at her destiny in Reset. She is my favorite character on the show and she and Artie never fail to amuse. Your fic is awesome and I can't wait to read the rest.
mystery-3675 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
he was so lying in that episode, good story you wrote it well
KJay99 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Yes he was lying!

At the very least he made a promise that he didn't think he could keep- or that would be a very tough battle to deliver on!

I'm so glad that someone else saw that!

What a great actor to show that in one look!

(As someone else pointed out to me!)
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Awww! Beautiful! :) LOVE IT! You so have to write more of these! (I'll write some if you do! *bribe bribe*) :)

TimeTotsintheTARDIS chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
mhmm. such a liar! Saw it coming, though. He'd lie to protect her in a heartbeat. Love their dynamic.
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Wow. Hahaha, i don't think i've seen this episode (if it's in season two, then i haven't. Australia's Sci Fi channel is so far behind when it comes to episodes it literally hurts) but i love this fic! Very descriptive, and and a whole new level of depth. I am very proud of you! you've done well! :)
zombienath chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
oh, he was definitely lying. this was great, thanks for writing! :)
carlycarter chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Aw i love Artie's thoughts about how Claudia has been through so much and is so remarkable, but still only so young and looking to him for guidance. Love the line 'he goes off on some tangent that would have made Myka proud..' lol. I love it that she believes him, it says a lot about her respect for him because i dont think she is the most trusting person around. I like the connection you made with Joshua's death too and the promises he made her. All in all i love it, i love his faith in her that she will step up to the plate when needed, and love that she hugs him, very sweet. Yup i love it :)