Reviews for Gilded
flecour chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I find it very romantic! I wish we could have seen a bit of their "bohemian" lifestyle too.
Cina's chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Wonderful story.
TwilightAddict37 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I adore your stories...simple as that and will read whatever you put out there and have not been disappointed by any of it.
browneyeddaisy chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Great story!
Roselover2 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
OH OH I have a new word to use

riveting ok well not really a new word but a new one for me to use in a review

I love the description of Bellas dress and very true europeans were seen as trashy unless they were royals Royalty can dress anyway they want

Pomade is gross

love the bit of history at the end
lilly9999 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Yes, very romantic indeed!
missemmett chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I loved it. It was amazing and I hope you write another chapter bout how Edward and Bella are doing in France and what's going on with them apart from writing and playing the piano. It was absolutly perfect and I hope you decied to make it into a short story.
EnidBarb chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
love this story.
MtAiryGrl chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Win!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
As always...YOU KICK ASS!
ecullen'sgirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I've enjoyed reading the Age of Edward stories that are submitted so far. And I love this one! It is so romantic. At first it was hard to so Esme as a snobish elitist. But you wrote her so well, it became very believable and I accepted both she and Edward as high society snobs. Although to Edward's credit, he was just doing as he was groomed by Esme and Carlisle. I loved Bella, just open and honest and direct. No wonder Edward was taken with her immediately. Especially loved that Alice and Jasper ended up together as well as Edward and Bella, both love matches. And Bella was right, it was a bigger step for Edward because he wasn't brought up to be direct. Good luck in the contest!

Maybe we could have a continuation of this story after the contest; find out where they went when they left the engagment disaster, how they got to know each other, their wedding, how they ended up in France, writing and playing the piano. Did they ever reconcile with Esme and Carlisle and Charlie? This is too good to stop here!
vamp.ladybug chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Loved that!

Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Delightful, as always. I'm so glad I wasn't raised with the restrictions of that era, but I guess each time has its own. Good luck in the contest.
bemily chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Aw, I loved it. The discribtions were beautiful. I loved Edward's realization that he didn't know Rose was so well done and nicely hinted at earlier. I loved his seeing Jasper make Alice made him understand his feelings when he made Bella laugh. The ending was just perfect. I like the way it was told as gossip. I do feel a tad bad for Esme. I just loved Bella and Edward living in France writing and playing music. And I loved that the women did admit that it was romantic.
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
That was terribly romantic.
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »