Reviews for Gilded
pmw1234 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Loved that story and having toured the Newport mansions a couple of times made it all the more special.
CoolKitty chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I have read this story before and just had to come and review this again. I LOVE it! Seeing such a strong and independent Bella is a breath of fresh air from all the wishy-washy dependent on Edward damsel-in-distress Bellas that are unfortunately, aplenty in the fanfiction world. I love how they got married and the little note about Consuelo Vanderbilt was intriguing. Spanglemaker9, you're truly awesome! Thank you for writing this wonderful story! :) Have a great day/ night!
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
really good
Wendyg63 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love period pieces. It is easy to see why your story was award winning. Bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
once again a great start to a story at least this one a little longer but needed so much more
cinewardy chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
great story! Love it ;)
Zhee chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I'm smiling so wide. I imagined them all happy and smiley in their own little world... romantic indeed!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
A wonderfully romantic story. Like a fairytale come true, lol. It was fun. And I always love it when the 'high and mighty' are shown the realities of life. Reverse snob here, lol.
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Very romantic. I love stories set in this era. The scandal is hilarious for me, though it makes for scary drama.

I love the line about the girls looking like pale little flowers. It's so true! But I do love how they dress (not that you could get me into a corset!)

Thank you for writing and sharing this with us all!
Rose N Valerie chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This story was absolutely enchanting! I loved it and it was so cute! This was a great story with a perfect ending.
dbpbatm chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Loved it!
PretendToSleep chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
You certainly are a quality writer. So well written, and such an amazing story. I felt like I was there for every second of it. Well done!
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Love Love Love your story!
teleshawna chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Yes...very romantic. Sweet story. Thank you!
DBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I love it. It was so romantic. In the begining I was shocked Edward/Rosalie.
210 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »