Reviews for Gilded
ImYours1901 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Aww, this was a nice cute one shot to read. I loved it
Eve-gone-bad chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
awww I loved the ending so cute and sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Whoa! that was interesting! hm!

Consuelo Vanderbilt? really? I always believed in marrying for love. I think I saw the pics on your lj. Nice!
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
whoa! interesting!

I didn't know about vanderbilt. That's so sad! always marry for love...sad
CrazyForCullens1918 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
loved it
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Lol i love this story. Thanks
pmw1234 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Loved that story and having toured the Newport mansions a couple of times made it all the more special.
CoolKitty chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I have read this story before and just had to come and review this again. I LOVE it! Seeing such a strong and independent Bella is a breath of fresh air from all the wishy-washy dependent on Edward damsel-in-distress Bellas that are unfortunately, aplenty in the fanfiction world. I love how they got married and the little note about Consuelo Vanderbilt was intriguing. Spanglemaker9, you're truly awesome! Thank you for writing this wonderful story! :) Have a great day/ night!
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
really good
Wendyg63 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love period pieces. It is easy to see why your story was award winning. Bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
once again a great start to a story at least this one a little longer but needed so much more
cinewardy chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
great story! Love it ;)
Zhee chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I'm smiling so wide. I imagined them all happy and smiley in their own little world... romantic indeed!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
A wonderfully romantic story. Like a fairytale come true, lol. It was fun. And I always love it when the 'high and mighty' are shown the realities of life. Reverse snob here, lol.
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Very romantic. I love stories set in this era. The scandal is hilarious for me, though it makes for scary drama.

I love the line about the girls looking like pale little flowers. It's so true! But I do love how they dress (not that you could get me into a corset!)

Thank you for writing and sharing this with us all!
216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »