Reviews for Gilded
teleshawna chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Yes...very romantic. Sweet story. Thank you!
DBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I love it. It was so romantic. In the begining I was shocked Edward/Rosalie.
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I am too much of a free spirit to have been in an arranged marriage. I can't imagine myself going through with it. Although, if my beau didn't want to run away with me, I'm might go through with it. Probably not though, I'd just run away without him...

ToDeleteAccount chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
*handclapping*

Beautiful story :)

ttfn

Ardanwen
MadamThang chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Outstanding and entrancing. So well done!
Daintress chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
She writes NOVELS! What a scandalous occupation for a woman! Lovely. :D This one was a lot of fun, too. I'm still waiting for an update to "It Happened One Night," which is why I'm reading through all your other stories, in case you're wondering...
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
OMG! SOOOO romantic! LOVE!
Mell C chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
thanks for writing a historic one-shot. some people long for these "good old days," when people still had nice manners, gentleman held doors for ladies . . . but i've never been impressed. i'll keep my voting rights, thank you, and open my own doors. :) although, with eastern europen ancestors, we would have been servants, anyways. i'm glad edward and bella chose to be bohemians.
mybadself chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Lovely story. Thanks!
KPat493 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Ok. I just can't stop reading your stories. Loved this one too.
cbcullen7 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I absolutely loved this one shot. Soooo great!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
loved it...:)
Littlemiss53 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Rose Cliff is my favorite Mansion in Newport! I was born and raise right over the brigde in Jamestown and spent a lot of time in Newport growing up... I love the histoy of that city! Great story!
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Man, I really need to start one of your multichap fics, because I really love all your oneshots! This one too!

Edward as an oldfashioned (but normal for that time) charming gentleman makes me swoon :) And I love how he's brave enough to turn his back on everything he's ever known and run of with Bella, just doing what HE wants for a change.

What I love about Bella is that she doesn't let all the gossip get her down. She may be hurt by the whispered words, but she keeps her chin high and sure of herself.

I had two favorite parts. First was the makeout session on that rock. Wow, that was so.. forward and hot, lol! Second was the ending. I loved how I got to know they did get their HEA. And I totally agree with Mrs. Cope: it IS romantic! And I'm glad Alice got to marry Jasper :)

Great story!
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Cute one-shot! I really liked it! And I loved the creativity with the ending. Instead of showing Bella and Edwards future from their perspective or say something like they lived happily ever after you showed it from someone elses pOv! And I really liked that! Good job!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »