Reviews for Everything Changes With Time
Hermione Double chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Nice Cliffy!
red blue wing chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
I like how you over lap the chapters kind of reminding you of the last, but making the transistion into the new chapter. I like the fact that Lois, Clark, and Oliver, are good friends and are going to work together to find out what happened. You are doing a great job keeping us in suspense as we find out more and more what happened to chloe while she was gone. Thanks for posting the new chapter so soon.
Angie B chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
You are breaking my “chlollie heart” This last chapter was so SAD! You truly captured the pain/anguish both were experiencing. Can’t wait for the next update.
all4chlollie chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Chloe was right to send Ollie back to Dinah even thought it hurts. At least she got to hear Ollie say "I love you" to her face. I look forward to reading an update when I return from vacation in 8 days.
Rosel chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Sooooo sad. That broke my heart. Update soon.
Hermione Double chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Another sad, but good chapter. Keep it up!
gravelgerdie chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
OMG! You made me cry again..uuggggggghhhh LOL

Poor Poor Chloe, I feel so bad for her. She was held prisoner for 4 years because she traded herself for Oliver...gets tortured over the 4 years and all she did was hold onto the dream of reuniting with her love Oliver and what does she get, everything changed and the lost of the one thing she thought she still had...so sad

I'm loving this story, I just hope we get some happiness for our Chloe, goodness knows that she needs some after what she has been through.

Great job and can't wait to read more.
jade2nightwing chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
i founld this by cance and happy i did. its really good
blue red wing chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
heart wrenching chapter. You captured some really tough feelings. Loved the part that we got to see Clark being a great friend. In my opinion didn't see to much of that in season nine and his reaction to her disapperaing wasn't what I expected either. Oh well just my opinion. Thanks for the chapter looking forward to the next.
flakapinto chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
OMG I am in tears right now :(
iheartBL chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
The heartache pain agnst continues. Really, I'm in tears. I really hope they get a happy ending!
jo chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
this is just crazy - have buble in the background (home)- my heart is breaking... how can chloe take him back without hurting someone else... although it was painfull to read, it was right thing for her to do... and clark to be there at the end, holding her - oh man, i need some tissues. great update!
Team Ollie and Chloe chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Good for Chloe. That was really heartbreaking to read. Really felt like crying for Chloe. Stupid Ollie! Stupid man for not being able to keep it in his trousers... Anyway rant over. Please update quickly totally loving this story, hoping Ollie doesn't get off scot free
kimberly chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
you broke my heart with this episode, so sad. Continue it soon want to see how the story is going to develop.
Charli808 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Oh, such a sad chapter! I know it's necessary for the story, but my Chollie-loving heart hurts a bit now. But a really sweet and angsty story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »