Reviews for Watching Dragons
Duchess Delanie chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Ah! So we have some more information on our dear Gothi! Beautiful, bizarre writing, by the way. Great to read! So is this boat important? is it a symbol?
Backroads chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
You updated! About bloody time!

So she can tell the difference between dreams and reality. Part of me is like "whatever" but in dream psychology that is a really crucial difference. Neat! I guess it says something about her abilities, whatever they may be. I still like the idea very much that she can do magic. The dream was very neat. I love how you described it, it was absolutely gorgeous! And her husband... I want more information on him. She did love him, he was killed by a Nightmare.

And some of this dream means something. Hmm. You have me wondering. You have me wondering quite a lot!

The ship... ooh, all these little things and I have no idea what to make of them.
Backroads chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
So i could have sworn I had reviewed this, but apparently not! I'm so excited for this, and I think you need to work on it a little more! Gothi is such an untouched and random character that I want to see this stroy. Your writing is great, very artsy.
Duchess Delanie chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Whoa! You did the Gothi idea! I'm so happy to see it!

And most intrigued. I think you really picked an interesting niche for this. You've made an interesting character in an interesting setting with an interesting predicament, all in one chapter. I like the hazy, mysterious feel to her situation and how she sees everything.

And then there's all these little tidbits that are not yet explained that have me very curious... She's a widow, apparently, her mentor is dead...

Writing is supurb, it's very pretty, very quirky, and I can't wait to see where you take this!
Gumdrop Boo chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Oh ho ho hello!

So, I want to be first to give you props for going with something not previously explored in the fandom, and 10 awesomeness that it's an expansive piece.

Already I am mega-intrigued on what more back story will be revealed about the village elder as this progresses. You r first chapter is good in the shrouded Veil of information you give, heck you don't eve say her name until over halfway done but I already knew it involved her because of the forum posts. However it will be a good surprise for those who don't have a clue to who what her name is and don't visit the forum.

You write really well. I dig the staccato sentences and the rest is so artistic and it really is like an intricate literary weaving of sorts; the sunset description was amazing, the hints of her life were tantalizing and I really like that OC name of 'Vomitia', it's so movie appropriate! Lol.

Some of the wording in the beginning threw me off though and that might have been due to minor spelling errors. One that comes to mind was:

"No on getting drunk on spring air"

Good job! Want to read more...